Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

s-jay
Senior Contributor

Posts from this area showing up in Latest Posts/Discussions

Hi @eth , @Appleblossom  , @CheerBear & anyone else interested. We have done some work with our tech team and have come up with a way for posts and threads in the 'Forums news and feedback' to come up in Latests discussions and  Latest posts boxes on the home pages. Phew!!

The team are going to work on it and have something live to you by the week of the 29 April at the latest!

Any questions let us know!

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Posts from this area showing up in Latest Posts/Discussions

An update for @eth @CheerBear @Appleblossom  and the rest of the wonderful community 🙂

Tomorrow morning we will have all updates from the Forum news and Feedback board populating beneath "Latest Discussions", so ideally conversations regarding changes to the community will be visible for all. If you have any questions feel free to let us know!

yes.gif

Haha that gif made me giggle @nashy!

Thanks for letting us know and yay for having this working again 😁👍

@CheerBear  

😄 

I wish my little brother and sister and I had been allowed to express anger like the kid in that gif.  For me, whose anger is normalised and whose anger is pathologised is huge.  The gif did not press my
"cute" buttons.  I saw military uniforms and a large group of people allowed to be angry. I dont do much footie either, though certainly was into active sports Just saying, how easily things can be misinterpreted and how it is important not to be too one size fits all about life.

Thank you for sharing @Appleblossom , I am sorry to hear you were not allowed to express anger as a kid Heart It's a very important emotion, and has a lot of purpose.

Thank you for being authentic and sharing this with us.

Thanks for your reply @nashy 

Smiley Happy

It had to do with limited resources ...

disadvantage accumulated over a long time ... usually does ...

Spoke today about tattoos with mental health worker in a recovery group.  The "workers" were all cool and with it, but for me it brought up the family friend who had been to Auschwitz and branding cows ...

What is really special for me ... was that I was "allowed" to experss my unique take on things at the group .. it only took a couple of minutes

... and here in our posting.  That is a huge thing about good practise ... and also now I have obviously found my mouth and my voice ... without being deliberately blocked ... by people in power.

Smiley Happy

that gif made me giggle too @nashy , and love the two ladies reaction there Heart

Hello @s-jay , @Appleblossom , @CheerBear 

Good news @nashy  thanks for the heads up.

Sorry the gif had that effect on you @Appleblossom .  

Omg @nashy  I wish I was that kid!!! 😂 Thanks for letting us know 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance