Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life lessons, undiagnosed properly, and my psychotic symptoms. This is my story.

@Anonymouswoman you will never be alone on the forums there are always people who are happy to just listen if that is all you can cope with or maybe have a virtual cup of coffee in the chat rooms. I am lucky I am not alone in rl but your can be be surrounded by people and still be lonely.... I suppose what I am trying to say and not very well is we are a caring bunch of misfits (I say that lovingly) if you are feeling lonely all you have to do is say and people will come to help. You have come to the right place 🙂

Re: Life lessons, undiagnosed properly, and my psychotic symptoms. This is my story.

@Anonymouswoman I have to go. All the best and keep in touch with how you go I am really interested 🙂 greenpea

@AnonymouswomanI am philosophical about my possible diagnises atm.  It is what it is.

The sense of community has grown slowly. There are wonderful people who habitually post. The most important thing for me was that it allowed me to express myself gradually and organically.  

@greenpeais right. There are many ways to get involved, from chats to deeper conversations.

Woman Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance