Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

You deserve to be spoilt @Emelia8 

Enjoy all the goodies in your 'feel better box'

Dear @Emelia8 , you deserve to be pampered.  

I am glad the party went without a hitch.  Now just relax and try to let there days pass

peri

What a lovely surprise @Emelia8 

you've got a special friend there thinking of you.   

ohh @Emelia8 

Lovely to hear that your friend sent you a care box. Such a nice gesture from them and you deserve it so much hun. I hope you can put the things in their to good use.

Love and hugs hon

💜💜

@Emelia8  what a lovely thing for your friend to do and like everyone here says you deserve it. Pamper yourself up sweety. Love peaxxx

(((((((( @Emelia8 )))))))) Heart

@Anastasia @greenpea @Snowie @BlueBay @Peri @WIP @outlander 

Thanks all of you for your kind words. You make me feel almost as though I am deserving or worthy of lovely gestures such as I received here today. I have so few friends in real life, and those few I do have, live nowhere near me. So to receive this most unexpected gift really touched my heart.

Ive had a short sleep this arvo because I was feeling unwell. Likely a side effect of radiation. Felt better after a rest and shower. So I then rang my Dad for our usual daily chat. No ... I didnt forget this time! 😄

Im now enjoying a nice herbal tea from my "feel better gift box". It came in a glass tube with cork stopper, and a little cloth bag that you tip it into to steep in boiling water. Its really nice!

Thank you everyone. 🌷

Emelia 😊💞

@Emelia8  Em your tea maker sounds adorable. Sorry that you are feeling ill though. Stay brave my lovely Em. You will get through this. Love peaxxx

Oh I am sorry you aren't feeling well, I do hope that that it passes quickly for you.

Your tea sounds lovely - you are so worthy of gifts, and it warms my heart that your friend sent you yours. I am signing off for now to prepare dinner and if I can will pop in later otherwise enjoy your well deserved/forced rest and I will keep you in my heart and thoughts. Sleep well with your new mask, I do hope it helps, I am so grateful for you @Emelia8 

Love you more Heart

Feeling better after my snooze  earlier this arvo @Anastasia 👍  Just felt nauseous and headachy after my radiation today. Which they tell me can be a side effect. I certainly cannot blame any over-indulgences at yesterdays bbq party ... the only thing I drank was iced water.  So after I settled into my room here, and got over the surprise of my gift, I took some headache tabs and had a sleep. Then I had the shower and did my call to Dad.

Thinking I might get something for my evening meal soon too. I have a corn cob I can throw in the microwave. They are so easy to cook in the microwave when they still have their beard/leaves on. And they turn out great. And maybe a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich.  Yeah ... that sounds good. Shame I have to change from my pjs to go to the kitchen to use toaster though. 😱 Lazy sod that I am. 🌷

Hope your work from home day was productive @Anastasia ?

Thanks Pea @greenpea ... yes I will get through all this. Thanks for your encouagement.

@outlander ... In answer to your earlier question ... 15 sessions in total.

Hi @Clawde ... always reassuring to know you are around.

Emelia 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance