Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Long Rave

You too @Mazarita 🙂

Good morning @Mazarita @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Hope4me @greenpea and anyone else reading this post.  @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Teej @Appleblossom @Exoplanet

No news about the baby yet,  must be still on it's way through.   Feeling a bit weird about not being allowed to tell everyone who cares about them, but have to do what they want.  Plus they don't want anyone to contact them for at least a few days.  I know they are totally entitled to manage this birth in their own way,  just I'm feeling fit to burst with the news.  Thank goodness I can talk here about it.

Nice chat this morning about tats and scars.  I have tats on both my upper arms (where I get to see them not just everybody else) - but I guess if I described them I'd get in trouble here as they are my own designs and totally unique thus identifying.  They both have really strong meaning to me about the path I've walked spiritually and in my work healing others for so many years and myself now. 

And then I have visible scars on my wrists from bashing my way through french doors to get away from my child's dad.  Which he told everyone I did deliberately to myself so they put me in hospital.  I feel great stigma about them, especially when meeting people.  

Morning @eth. Super exciting about the new little person making their way in to the world! I can imagine it may be an odd feeling for you right now.

Hugs for you with the scars and the abusive ex. That kind of stuffing around with is the kind that's done some damage to me over years also. Its recorded on my MH record that I made an attempt on my life which I didn't and that came about from my ex also. It still is mentioned when I have had to engage with the cat team even though I've attempted to clarify it. It's not right. Hugs again 💚

Any plans for the day today?

Total empathy from me @CheerBear re lying exes.

Heading out 9.30 to a denture appointment - fun fun fun not!  Have a sw for 2 hours so maybe a little beach time afterwards, depends how I'm feeling.

Hope the appointment goes OK @eth (that doesn't sound fun) but hope the sw appointment feels good for you

Hi  @eth @CheerBear .... anyone else here .....

Exciting news about the baby ❣️

Hugs for scars, physical and not, and lying, abusive exes ..... I am living under the presumption that I am vindictive / deluded and making trouble for my hubby by telling tall stories that are hard / impossible to believe.  It’s only diagnosis that will bring validation here, but I am acutely mindful that is a different sort of trauma than what both of you have suffered through.  The scars are warrior scars @eth.  In that, they are beautiful.  They represent a battle or battles won or survived, hopefully both.

💜❤️

Big big hugs and love for you @Faith-and-Hope. What you're going through is tough 💗

I really feel for you too @Faith-and-Hope It must be sooo hard at times.  Hugs back atcha Heart  Thanks for what you said about my scars.

💜❤️ @CheerBear @eth .....

Hi @eth, a message for you before I go to bed, you may get it in the morning. I've been worried in retrospect about a part of my latest post in your bipolar thread. The part where I talked about my choice to cease delving into past traumatic memories too much. I just want to clarify that I was speaking of my own experience, and not referencing the process you are currently engaged in with your psychologist, which is in any case a different kind of therapy. I trust that you are the expert on dealing with your own struggles, which are different to mine, though we share common experiences in our lives. I respect the trust you have in your psychologist and wish you only the best outcome in your therapy. I also want only to support you in that that process. Sorry I went off on my own tangent in an insensitive way, in response to your previous post, and for any uneasy feelings this might have caused for you. Love to you. Maz 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance