Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Meowmy @greenpea @Doglover @Maggie @eth @Angels333 

Have had an okay day. Been doing more of the giraffe - his head is nearly finished. Just need to wait for it to dry a little more then do the final coat of white paper.

Hope you have all had a little light in your days today Heart

Hi lil sick pea,

Thinking of u today. I hope u were able to rest up and take it easy and hoping that u r feeling a bit better.

Warmest thoughts ur way.

💙 Doglover

@greenpea 

@Zoe7 hey zoey, nice to know you are going okay and enjjoy art work. Hope your evening will be good. I am more or less the same, good and bad days. Had to leave work early a couple of times due to high anxiety. Seems to be better on new meds. Take care.

Hi @eth , glad u were able to stick to ur do nothing plan ystrday, im sure it did u good! We all need days like that! 

I am struggling @eth , each day my symptoms just seem to get worse, im hardly sleeping, in just not in a good way. I went to group therapy that i do at local public hospital MH unit. Saw my pdoc 2 days ago but was in such a bad way today that after group i went to see if he cld see me which he did. Increased sleep med temporarily. My symptoms are just so bad, its torture and i hate it. Im rly trying to hold out for private health cover for hospital admission but i rly dont know if im going to make it. Things r just so bad. Problem is i dont hav ne confidence that im going to get better whicchever hospital i go into!

On another tack, totally understand ur need to back off a bit, you need ro look after u, not just everyone else. 

We will miss not seeing u around quite as much, but its more important that u do what u need to do for ur own wellbeing.

Thinking of u Eth.

💜 Doglover

Not exactly going okay but it has been a better day @Meowmy Doing the giraffe takes my mind off other stuff and I really need to get stuck into work for school next week.

It is not great that you have had to leave work earlya couple of times but it is good that you are aware of how you are feeling and looked after yourself. Hope tonight is good for you too. I am planning on cleaning up the house a little and beginning to get things organised for next week. Hugs Heart

@Zoe7  hey zoey, hope every thing get better for you and successful for school next week.I am nearly done for work for the week. it is good that I didnt have another breakdown at work. Hope you get a good evening and night and good sleep. Take care.

I'm planning on staying up tonight to get a few things done so I can relax a bit more over the weekend - do a couple of things outside and then concentrate on planning for next week @Meowmy Mostly housework and some sorting out of things to get done tonight and although it won't all take a lot of energy it will take some time.

Hope you finish up at work okay and can have a couple of well earned days off Heart

Hugs @Zoe7 @Doglover @Meowmy  @Angels333 

Heart

@greenpea I love your attitude to managing colds and infections... a bit like me ... practical and wholistic.  Hope you keep feeling better.

Smiley Happy

@eth Hearing you re time on the forums.  I have been saying I should reduce for a while, but perhaps it took as long as needed for me to get into a positive situation, which influences my thoughts and feelings.  I am not being too hard on myself about it, just generally trying to be aare and not over do it.

You have both made a difference eth and Zoe and @Faith-and-Hope and @Teej and some of the earlier ladies on the forum who no longer post much eg @Mazarita .  Just feeling that bit more accepted by others of my own sex, which is huge for me and taken a long long time.

Heart

Today I had a job observing people behaviour and animal responses ... interesting... kangaroos score better in manners than people sometimes.  That said 99% of people try to do the right thing.. and then to pathology for bloods and stuff ....

Smiley Happy

That is lovely to hear @Appleblossom and the feeling is mutual - you have made a difference to many here over the years. We all have a unique take on life and what it is all about but together we support each other - and you have been so much part of that Smiley Very Happy

It sounds like it has been a busy day - I agree that some animals have better manners than some people - that is one of the wonders of nature - seeing how animal communities care for and look out for each other ...we can learn a lot from the animal kingdom!

@Doglover @Zoe7  Hi wonderful ladies wishing you both a lovely evening with whatever you have planned. Thank you for your kind wishes re sickness Doglover muchly appreciated and Zoe7 am looking forward to maybe seeing the giraffe once it is complete if we are able to that is. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance