Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @greenpea A good day to you too.

No luck with cooler weather.

It's been very hot here, for the past few days.

I had a date yesterday afternoon, my first in a while - we hadn't met in person until yesterday.

We went for a short walk along the river, & went to a cafe.

Unfortunately we ran out of conversation after 40 minutes.

Very different from past, when some people (I had never met before) talked to me non-stop for 2 or 3 hours.

She said "I've got nothing more to say".

So we said goodbye, & I have no idea whether we can (will) stay in contact or not.

Still worthwhile, at least I got out there & did it...

Adge

Good on you for getting out there @Adge.   I'm not as brave as you - think of it as dipping your toes in the water - eventually you'll get all the way in and swim x

I'm getting a long delay before notifications come through @Former-Member - wondering what's happening behind the scenes.

hi @eth

I can't notice anything different, I will keep an eye on it, thank you for pointing it out.

SP

Morning everyone 👋

Thanks @SleepyPanda  I'm having to go to 'latest posts' to see them at all.

Good morning @outlander

@Adge Good on you Adge as you say at least you went out and gave it a go. I think you are very brave and I am sure there will be a miss finch out there who is waiting for you so never give up hope 🙂

Hey @greenpea how's your today going?

@ethJust woke up from a cat nap and am feeling alot better. Might tackle some gardening today but again might not 😛

@eth the thing with gardening is you need to shower afterwards and I am not in the mood to shower I want to stay a bit grotty :P:P What have you got on this afternoon?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance