Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I might have to disappear for the rest of the evening to get my presentation finalised @Zoe7 ..... if I get it all sorted early I might be back later, but it’s likely to be late-late ......

💚

Do what you need to do Hon - I need to get a few things done and then it might be an early night for me - I am already beginning to get tired and I still have some things left to do. I hope you get your presentation finished tonight  @Faith-and-Hope - know I will be thinking of you Heart I'll say goodnight now and log out myself Hon. Goodluck with it all and sweet dreams Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7 .... I hope you sleep well with all your prep done too .... and enjoy your class tomorrow.

🦋🌷

Have a good class tomorrow @Zoe7
Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow

@Zoe7 Dropping off a big Hi. Hope your day works out well whatever you have planned. Lots of these for you. 💕💕💕💜💜

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51@Sans911@MDT and everyone else.

Hello @Maggie Heart

thinking of you today @Zoe7 Heart

@Sans911, @Faith-and-Hope, @MDTflowers.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope @MDT @Maggie @Shaz51 @Sans911 and all passing through...

Lessons all planned and planning sent through to the principal (not capitalising that either now @Faith-and-Hope lol) 

There is definitely enough planned today to stretch out the lesson so she should be happy with that (but knowing her she will pick it to pieces - it is what it is hey)

Had a really nice message from my sister this morning - I can imagine she was fuming all night about the constant supervision ...I will ring her tonight and let her know how it goes today.

The best thing about sending it off early is I now have the morning to myself before I have to leave. I need to go to the chemist beforehand and hope to be able to buy a new hat for duty at school - it is going to be really warm today and my usual cap won't protect me enough - even though it is only 15 minutes that is enough time for me to begin to burn. 

I hope everyone has a good day and can achieve even small things Smiley Very Happy

Yay @Zoe7 .... you’re all organised and sounding chipper .... 🎉

Now that it’s clear she (p)  is going to make you run a gauntlet that you shouldn’t have to, your mission becomes to ride over any and all obstacles and reach your goal.  There may be moments of sound advice in what she writes, but I know you are astute and will take note of those ..... but all the crappy fault-finding becomes like dealing with a bratty child as a paid carer ..... it’s not your problem to sort them out ..... it’s your problem to put up with them long enough to get paid for the job.  It’s sad that it could be so much more. but that is the choice she is making.

You go girl ..... keep showing her how it’s done ❣️

Hi to @Shaz51 @Maggie @Teej @MDT @Sans911 @Former-Member @Former-Member @BlueBay @utopia @outlander @oceangirl @Pepsimax @Nay69 @Adge..... call-out to @Snowie ..... and anyone else around.

💜👋💕

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope as usual you have made my day a little brighter Smiley Very HappyHeart

It is what it is and I have to let much of it roll over me like waves without drowing under the weight of them.

How did you go with your work last night - did you get it all done?

You’re always welcome @Zoe7.

I got enough done to make a decent presentation.  It doesn’t have the polish on it that I like to achieve, but that is extra to what is required anyway.  I am comfortable with it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance