Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hi @Maggie ...just sending through some 💜 and care for you...

Thank you @NatureLover 

I loved yesterday. There was two of.us there downstairs. I got so.much done. No noise to "go straight through me" 

Finished a hour early and had one beer with two of my colleagues I adore that were upstairs. Sadly the geese are back (gaggle of) tomorrow but I relished in the day yesterday. 

I'm sorry you are feeling flat. I'm hoping the Universe brings you a nice surprise today. 

Love always my special friend ❤️

Naughty, naughty @NatureLover  but I’m touched that you wandered over to my thread.

Yes, all went well yesterday and I conquered my early morning anxiety!

I am off to a bbq soon and will need to get moving after a big sleep. I hope you start to feel better as the day gets moving for you.

Lots of Aussie love

💚🇦🇺💛🇦🇺💚

@Anastasia  am delighted that you loved being in at work on Monday 🙂

You said the gaggle of geese are back today...hope it's proving manageable and not too stressful...

@Anastasia wrote:

I'm sorry you are feeling flat. I'm hoping the Universe brings you a nice surprise today. 

I had a lovely surprise of a great day at work (with no bullying lady, which helped). Felt much better afterwards. Thanks!

And today is a lovely sunny cool morning with a light breeze (I love wind) and a top of 26 today, which is lovely. 

I actually slept in - woke up at 6am and started the computer but then went back to bed and slept till 9.30 😮 Unusual for me. Have had a slow morning walk... Now feel all lazy when I really need to be cleaning for my inspection!

Thinking of you as usual...thinking also of you @Emelia8 ...sending you both 💙 💜

@Eve7  I'm glad your first day back went well, and am impressed that you overcame your anxiety, well done 🙂

@Eve7 wrote:

Naughty, naughty @NatureLover  but I’m touched that you wandered over to my thread.

Yes, I'm going to have to confess to my psychologist that I haven't been behaving! 😄

I hope the ECT this morning went OK...sending 💛 and wishes...

Edited to add: I'm sorry to read about your grief 😞 Thinking of you... 💛

Hello,

Funny how things work out...

I sent a couple of wishes to my dear friend the Universe and they both came to fruition, one even earlier than I had asked for!!!!!!

As a result I am home today, kicking goals so it seems. I be back there tomorrow and hopefully home again Friday but it will depend on my capacity to tick all of my boxes prior to Friday as I have next week off to have a little get away with my parents...very excited about that.

I love that you also had a great day with no bullying, I will ask the Universe to continue this for you 🙂

Your weather sounds lovely, it is cool here today, much needed after the ridiculously HOT HOT HOT days we have been experiencing. When is your inspection? oh how they are such a drag. I'm always stressed about them when they happen. Good luck with your cleaning. My bf always reminds me they are not there to check on your tidiness just to make sure you haven't destroyed the place 🙂

Better fly, love and hugs and I too am thinking of the gorgeous @Emelia8 as she should be seen to by now 🙂

Oh, I'm so glad @Anastasia  that you've got next week off work and can go away with your parents, yay 🙂

And that today is going well for you too! 

@Anastasia wrote:

I love that you also had a great day with no bullying, I will ask the Universe to continue this for you 🙂

Aww, thank you, lovely person Heart

Thanks for your encouragement about the cleaning...I'm planning to submit the digital inspection report this Sunday...it's due next Wednesday, but I have work and also the report technology was pretty dodgy last time so I can't risk it not working for me on Wednesday. 

Heaps of  good wishes and 💙

@NatureLover 

Here's some extra helpers to lighten the load xox

Capture.PNG

Awww! Thank you! @Anastasia That's just what I need! 🙂 Heart

@Anastasia  you are in the office today...I hope that you can get heaps done ready for your holiday next week, and that the gaggle of geese don't trouble you...that they are just background noise and it doesn't interrupt you if possible...

@Eve7  you are also in the office today, so I hope it goes really well and that you enjoy being back at work. I hope your wrist doesn't ache when you're typing...

Sending you both 💙 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance