Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Sorry to hear that @Angels333. It must be quite distressing 

hi @Molliex and @Angels333  sorry I didn't see your posts last night.  Really hoping today is a better day for each of you.  Take good care x

Thanks @eth @Molliex I see my psychologist on Monday and my Psychiatrist next Wednesday and I have DBT tomorrow so I have supports,   I just hope this doesn't become my new normal!  Really hoping it's temporary. 

I see you have a busy day with appointments @eth .  I hope they go well.

@Molliex Thanks for your support when I know you're down.   We have very different symptoms but we can support each other, you're a good  friend xx

I'm pleased to hear you have lots of supports in place @Angels333 . I hope you can be open with you pdocs about your SH and hopefully you can work with them on strategies to stop/minimise it.

Sending you lots of calming thoughts for a good day today 

Thanks for checking in @eth, i hope you have a good day. 

I'm so so tired tonight. I hope I can sleep. I'm tired of fighting, just so tired. I wasn't very well this morning, but I pushed myself to the gym, and that helped. Now I just feel like a shell, and the thoughts are there, again. 

Not tagging anyone, just needed to get it out I guess... 

Hey @Molliex   sending hugs (((💕)))

Hugs back to you @Angels333 💕🌻

Today was so, so hard. It was a big day for one of my serious anxiety triggers. Felt like vomiting almost the entire day. Tried mindfulness and a walk, but it has been impossible to break its hold. SI is very powerful because my anxiety is worse, I understand the relationship between them, but it doesn't stop it.

Seeing my Dr first thing Monday. Just have to make it through the weekend. It's going to be hard. I'm so tired of it all.

I might need an encouraging word tonight @Angels333 @eth @Gazza75 @outlander @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 and whoever else is around 

Be kind to yourself @Molliex SI sounds traumatic in itself.  Hearing your pain xxx

Hey @Molliex

I'm so sorry to hear today has been really hard and that your anxiety and suicidal ideation is really high. I can hear that you are thinking about getting through the weekend and I hope the forums are really supportive around that. I'm also going to send you a check in email with some crisis helplines that can help you get through this tough time.  

Take care,

Tortoiseshell 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance