Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Was it a surprise from Mr Shaz @Shaz51 ? I would be most surprised if Mr D produced something the night before.

@Former-Member  thinking of you and trust yesterday's building inspection went ok. 

Early indications positive @Determined but need to wait for official word. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Feeling overwhelmed.  I feel ashamed. Went out to do some sorting in the shed. Mr Darcy asking about anything and everything, wanting to move things and there is no place to put them or move them to. We are having trouble moving around things as everything has again been dumped randomly.  I got angry. 

Was it a surprise from Mr Shaz @Shaz51 ? it was @Former-Member  i thought he was still in the shed xx

ohhhhhhhh @Former-Member are you ok xoxo

here for you xx

Think I have been feeling quite on edge while house sale still "subject to" @Shaz51 and Mr Darcy's blood levels a bit high.

Apologised to  Mr Darcy, he was very kind so all good on that front.  

Mr Darcy's blood levels a bit high.@ @Former-Member  ??? xxxx

Some psych drugs need regular monitoring of a number of parameters. Depending on the med this can include drug concentration levels, kidney function, blood sugars, cholesterol, kidney, thyroid and renal function as well as having regular weigh ins, blood pressure and ECGs.

soo ho is things @Former-Member 

mr shaz has high cholesterol,becuse of the ongoing meds xxx

4 tests are abnormal @Shaz51 . His cholesterol is high, seems to be steadily on the way down with healthy eating, weight loss and dose tapering of one med.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance