Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What Lies Within... (Trigger Warning)

Not a problem at all @Zoe7.

And yes I totally understand.  Take whatever time you need to process everything in your own mind.  Its very true that actually getting it all out there, has the knock-on effect of making it ever so real. Once we stop denying reality then its time we need to start to deal with it.  That is no easy process, and thats where I'm at as well, the "dealing with it" stage.  Its a rocky road, but hopefully worth it in the end.  Just see this as another step on your road to recovery.  One step at a time is all you can do.

Come back to us when you're ready. And in the meantime, I'm sure that wonderful GP of yours will give you whatever professional help you need to get through to the next stage.

Sherry   Heart

@Adge I have tagged you in here as you said you would like to read 'my story' but be mindful before you read that it is quite 'heavy' and there may be details that are confronting. Do not feel like you have to read any of it - it will certainly not offend me if you don't.

Heart Zoe

@Zoe7 ❤❤❤ my beautiful butterfly ❤
I know ive already responded but you still are a true inspiration ❤ lots of hugs and love your little caterpillar ❤❤

Thanks @Zoe7,

You are brave.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance