Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

(((((((( @outlander)))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bella I Love YOU!Heart

I'm here sweetie. Have you tried some breathing techniques? Did you ever start that book project I talked about that I was doing? The reasons for living? Have you got any old magazines you can go through to look at some things that make you feel good? Like pictures of the ocean, nature, cats.@outlander

thank you for being here for me @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Sans911

im really not coping all that well 😞

@Sans911 i had started that book- the scrapbook style one. i made a few pages but havent for a while. i havent really felt up for it. ive been doing breathing ecercises. i dont really know why panic attacks are coming on esp the past 2 days. im really lethergic but still have enough energy to get some sort of panic feelings.

Holding you did @outlander xxxxx

It's possibly the build up of everything leading up to Friday @outlander

Would it help to write a pros and cons list. I don't know what happened on Friday but it could be about that? Sorry, I understand I'm possibly clutching at straws, but trying to be helpful.

Hi Outlander,
Its Wenna one of the week end moderators. I have sent and email to check in with you.

@Sans911 why are you apologising? theres nothing to apologise for.

i think i told you everything about friday...? i have probably forgotten knowing me though...

And I've possibly forgotten @outlander too. We're a great pair lol!

oh yes we are a great pair @Sans911
i remmeber speaking of my pdoc, the overwhelming stuff happening and my nurse being away...
i think that was all at the time. its just bringing on lots more

I don't want to trigger you @outlander

I do remember all that, it's just you didn't talk about your test results, which I understand is something very private. But is that one thing with all the others overwhelming you atm?

Have you done your worry box tonight? Perhaps grounding might help too. Something as simple as going outside and feeling the earth under your feet.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance