Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Crochet sounds very lovely @outlander 🙂

Just remember we can't sell anything on the forums as we have to keep it all anonymous. Maybe you could post beautiful pictures of your work instead for everyone to see?

@Zahlia - I don't think @outlander was intending on selling here in the forum.

@Sans911 All good I just have to put it out there anyway just in case someone said I'll buy something 🙂 

Sorry about that @Zahlia it mustve been the way i worded the post. Ive no intentions of selling them here 👍👍

Hi @outlander. Just popping in to say hello and that I've been thinking about you. Hope you're well 💜💜

Morning everyone 👋

So excited to hear you're selling some of your crochet @outlander! Would love to hear more if you can share. Go you!

Hello @Molliex good to see you. hope your feeling abit better now too 💙💚

I can share abit @CheerBear I hadn't realised in the previous post it sounded like I might've been advertising here so im trying to be more mindful of that.
I have created a social media account to make it like a business thing. ive started with dish/wash cloths and also like makeup remover wipes for now and they seem to be most popular for special events such as Christmas so im hoping that maybe easter and mothers day will bring about some more interest as well.
ive been playing around with 2 coaster designs so I might make one or 2 of each colour of both styles and see how they go and maybe some book marks at a later date. im only doing the more smaller things just cause they are quicker to make and I can store them easier then blankets and larger things.
I did have a request come through from a family member asking if I can make a handtowel and floormat for the bathroom so im going to give that ago too im just waiting for the yarn to arrive for that. after ive gotten through that project im going to see about making a dreamcatcher

WOW @outlander 

Great Plans

Heart

Huge smile reading about your crochet @outlander. That's seriously cool 😁 Are you enjoying it?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance