Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: will talking about my journey help others? need to make some sort of right out of all this wrong!

That’s great to hear @Maggie , I’m sure it will help them to understand how our minds work! 

I watched her a movie a few days ago on Netflix called “ I can only imagine” it’s based on a true story about a country music singer. It’s very inspirational! 

Im not normally a “believer” so to speak but since watching that movie I have googled the band and their music is great! It seems to have given me a different look on life and my situation which I think I really need right now! If u get a chance google the name of the movie, it is also the name of the bands hit song which has me listening to everyday! 

Hope the day treats u well! 

Re: will talking about my journey help others? need to make some sort of right out of all this wrong!

Thanks @melq83 i will check that out.

@melq83.

Go for it!!! Share your story. Share the realities of early childhood trauma and mental health.

The more people talk about their experiences, the more knowledge others will gain.

Just as stories from those living with depression and anxiety have started to lift the stigma, so too will stories about those living with DID & other mental illnesses.

Good on you for being so brave.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance