Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas presents for Forum members

@CherryBomb I think maybe I should make the photos smaller-is there a way to do this or is the size ok

Kenny

Hi CB 

Nice idea.

I think Kenny is not aware that tag is another term for mention (which kenny I'm pretty sure you're an old hand at). Also I think you can use it with as phone, it's just even dodgier that with a pc or tablet - pretty sure Sandy & @kato use phones.

Not sure what image I'd use, will need to think on it. 

In the meantime praying for unexpected blessings for all on the forums, as you have so abundantly blessed me.Heart

@Chris @chemonro @Happyness @Former-Member @Uggbootdiva @jqw 

@Jake (we miss you! I think of you often, hope you are ok)

Kindest regards,

Kristin

To all the wonderful people I have met and grown to know, like and love, thank you all. "I now have a family " May YOUR god be with you.HeartHeart

Ohh and of course my little effort,Smiley Wink

loopy. ( or what ever)

that was quick

loopy

kenny66, yes you can make then smaller by clicking edit then click on the photo, you will see dots on the corners and sides pick one of the corners and drag it and you can make it any size you like.

loopy

@kenny66, I think it's ok. But if you'd like to change it I can provide instructions anyway.

- On the post with the picture, click 'edit'.   

- Click on the picture. You should notice a line around the picture with squares on the corners, click on these and drag to the size you like. 

Let me know if that works. I tried it on my mine and it seems good, but it might be different on pcs, tablets, and phones. 

@CherryBomb @Loopy 

Thanks

kenny

I've discovered that using an ipad means I do not get icons ( stiff) but,,,,,, wiping tears away, my youngest son is going to be giving me his old iphone4 this Christmas so can show our playmate for the beautiful community dog !

Caring hugs and love to all my lovely like minded friends,
Almost there .....
Xxxx

I would like to give this magnifying glass to those who have helped with some detective work around these forums to help them run smoothly. Special mention to @kristin & @Alessandra1992 

Detective-With-Magnifying-Glass.jpg

lollies.jpg 

I would like to give members a little, 'sweetness' in their lives.

When something, or someone, leaves a bitter after taste in your mouth, take one of these.

Have them on hand at all times!

Merry Christmas everyone Smiley Happy(where's the smiley face with reindeer ears, hee hee?).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance