Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

OMG @ArraDreaming I got it - and absolutely cannot believe you have had to go through that. You are a wonderful father, partner and all round human so whilst I get it is really hard, I am also sure you will get through this. Of course you have my support - and you do not have to say anymore. Sending hugs to all of you buddy 💕

Thanks @Zoe7
We are all together and safe but it has still hurt me and shaken me
But we will be ok

Hold them all close @ArraDreaming and give out lots of hugs (for you also).

I have a slightly unwell fluffball here tonight. My sister brought a big bag of dog biscuits you cannot use and silly me left them on the floor when I went out to the supermarket. When I returned home, the bag was in the loungeroom open ...not sure how much he ate but he was slow eating his night biscuit. Poor little vegemite now has a sore tummy (going off his flatulence lol) and looks very sad. No doubt he will pick up by tomorrow when it goes through his system but for now lots of pats and cuddles.

Oh poor little thing @Zoe7

I got Nicki here with me right now @Zoe7

He usually follows me everywhere @ArraDreaming but just stayed on the couch when I got up. Now he is having a really big drink so both factors are an indication he is not feeling good. I will take him to bed soon - both of us are pretty tired. Give Nicky a pat from me.

Well I hope you both feel better soon @Zoe7
Just me home tonight with 1 of the kids so I reckon Nicki will be in asleep with me tonight

Thanks @ArraDreaming Watching the footy then will head to bed when it is finished.

Same here @Zoe7 my kangas lost today but that’s kinda standard

Yeah it is @ArraDreaming I think there are some positive signs for you but it will take time for the new players to develop and them all work as a team.

I can't keep my eyes open so am going to have to head off. Have a great Sunday tomorrow ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance