Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sounds lovely @oceangirl.

Have a nice day ☀️

Feeling a little better today but still very tired @Faith-and-Hope so I am glad I have done most things I needed to do this weekend. I really need to take the rubbish to the tip but I do not have the energy to get the trailer hooked up and then get everthing off at the other end so it will need to wait for another week.

Have you gone bule again with your hair - I always imagine you with blue hair lol

Have a good day @oceangirl 

Sorry, had to go ....

That sounds really lovely @oceangirl.  I hope it’s a good day for you all .... and relaxing 😎

Haha not blue this time @Zoe7 ..... silver-grey actually 😊.  Done and heading home on foot.

Hi @Sans911 👋💕

Hoping you’re having an okay day.

We’re off to the movies in a bit.  I have uni work to do, but some of it I can do by browsing online when I have wifi, so it’s “portable” work and I can fit it in around other activities until I sit down and pull it all together. Notes all over my phone .... lol 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7  ... lovely to see you this morning.  You have been very industrious and got lots done today ... well done.  Yes I was disappointed my Swans didnt come away with a win last night.  They did so well though and were in the match right to the end.  I never expected them to win, but I was happy with how they went against the second best team in the comp right now.  They showed some very promising signs, all those young guys.  And Sam Reid played great!  Bit of a change as he can be very hot and cold.  He couldnt miss last night.  He very much deserved the player of the match award, especially given he was in a losing side.  6 goals is a handy tally for anyone.

I hope Toby has been taking good care of you Zoe, and also Cat.  I noted that your Parra team lost, with Penrith getting a much needed win. My Raiders play this arvo.  My brother follows Rabbitohs and they play tonight. I cant recall when your Bris Lions play, but I will be hoping they can give you a win. Not sure I can be watching, but I will check results.

I just wanted to acknowledge your post this morning.  Busy day today.  Lost one visitor yesterday when my sister left in the train.  And today I have my brother arriving.  An unexpected pleasure, as he had to go to Brisbane for business reasons at the last minute and is driving back this way to call in and stay a couple of nights.  I am looking forward to this!  He should be arriving in another hour or so.

Unfortunately hubby is not so well today.  He had a couple of good days, but today he has taken a bit of a backwards step.  Perhaps to be expected, though it is still concerning.  Its also possible his more active days of late are taking a bit of a toll on him physically.  And it will certainly take a while to get used to doing things again.  Its been nearly 4 months now since he's been able to do much more than shuffle from bed to chair.  He has been taking some short walks these past few days, and I think his body is reacting to that. It will take time to work through all this, both physically and mentally.

I hope everyone is okay?  @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Sans911 @oceangirl 

Sherry 💕

Sigh ..... things have gone wonky with the movies .... 😔.  Spilled marbles everywhere ...... 

Oh no @Faith-and-Hope What has happened Hon?

That is really not good news about hubby @Former-Member but maybe all the physical exertion has had an impact as you suggested. That can certainly leave us struggling if it is overdone - especially when there are more underlying issues as your hubby has.

Great that you will get to see your brother for a couple of days - make sure you care for yourself as well Hon. It will be good though to have him in the same room to talk about some things you both probably need to and to get a little support yourself as well.

I was really disappointed for you last night. I only saw a little of the game towards the end but was really hoping they would get over the line for you. My lions play tomorrow afternoon - against Fremantle so it will be a tough game. Parra with another loss - not surprised though as they really have not been playing well.

Not even sure what games are on today - not really interested - going to sleep again this afternoon. Have to move Toby first as he is spread out on the couch like a fluffy doormat again lol It is rather cute!

Let us know how it goes with your brother there Hon. Many hugs and much love coming your way. I so appreciate you being here when you can Heart

ohhhhhh @Faith-and-Hope  what happened xx

hello @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance