Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Edit:  

Our organisation went very “fluid” @Zoe7 .....

Late ones arrived quarter way into the movie.

I am headed out on my own for a while, just to breathe, cos I feel a bit tumbled.

It’s one of those days.

Going in search of a coffee and some time out .....

Hi @Shaz51 👋💕 and anyone else about.

Oh dear @Faith-and-Hope If it isn't one thing it is another Hon - so sorry the day has become so complicated. Sometimes life just completely sucks and trying to have so many balls in the air is extremely difficult. I hope those of you there get to enjoy the movie at least - even if it is just you and the girls. Holding you close Hon Heart ...and very much hoping the day improves for you Heart

Hi @Shaz51 Heart

Hi everyone .... 👋💕

Hi my beautiful friend @Faith-and-Hope 

Image may contain: text that says "www.HerbSistah.com "Empowering you to Heal" Forgive Yourself for not knowing what you didn't know until you lived through it. Honor your path. Trust your journey. Learn, grow, evolve, become, heal."

Hi @oceangirl 💛

That’s a lovely quote ..... thank you for sharing it.

How was your day ?  Warm enough for a swim ?

@Faith-and-Hope 

Dolphin watch Perth.....

Image result for dolphins perth

@Faith-and-HopeHeart 

No worries. It was warm enough, almost 25 degrees. I had a good day with my parents. We had a had a nice lunch together at a local cafe. I am back at the wildlife sanctuary on Monday.....

What a beautiful dolphin image @oceangirl ..... awww that’s so lovely ❣️  One of my Perth dolphins 🐬 💕

Sounds like you have had a good day.  25 degrees is about as hot as I like it .... lol.  And lovely to be working at the wildlife sanctuary .....

How did the movie situation play out @Faith-and-Hope Did Mr. and S2 make it?

Watching the WCE play at the moment Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance