Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

It sounds like the best place for her at the moment then @Shaz51  - at least until it heals a little. Hope she will be home soon Heart

Hearing you @Former-Member , but @Zoe7  has just beautifully written out exactly what was on my mind ..... ❣️

What I would like to add is that the way you have chosen to desk with your sister and the music is exactly how to deal with children who are very young or awkward about making choices.  You choose, more than the requirement, then ask them to choose from within your choices ...., it sounds like a good way forward in dealing with her in general.  It’s the same way with my sister, actually.

I am sure the music will

ve really lovely, and very special for you and your brother on the day.

The tears are natural @Former-Member .  They slow down progressively, but there are still those emotional

triggers occasionally for me even now, that trigger tears for my Mum.  Cry when you feel like crying ..... it’s healthy grieving.  💐💕💐💕💐💕💐

Awww @Zoe7 .  I hope Cat is co-operative with Option 1 at least ......

Hi @Shaz51 👋💕

Sorry to hear about your Mum, but I hope it also provides you with a bit more rest.

I found a lot of bits and pieces for my Sculpture project today 👍

I had issues with the car this evening though, and with my phone, and with traffic, and with the navigation system in the car, and with roadworks ..... sigh :face_with_rolling_eyes:😐 ..... didn’t get to the printers, and they’re not open on weekends, so now it won’t be until Tuesday that I pick up the prints ..... 

Oh well, I am organising well ahead of the submission date anyway.  

very true @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 HeartHeart

hope Cat is ok my @Zoe7  xxxxxx

Oh that sucks that you didn't get to the printers @Faith-and-Hope but good that you have time to get that all done on Tuesday before the submission deadline.

Just talked to the vet and we are going with option 3 ...that is get a good different senior cat food and feed her up over the next couple of weeks to see if she puts some weight on. It will be quite expensive but worth it if it works and we don't have to put her under the stress of more tests. She really doesn't like the vet much at all ...Toby on the other hand runs to the vet when he sees her - polar opposites are my babies lol

Above post for you also re Cat @Shaz51 - tomorrow is Smoky day - hooray!

hugs for cat @Zoe7  HeartHeart

and yes smoky tomorrow xxxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

life is difficult-01-01-01.jpeg

Love and hugs @Former-Member  ❤️❤️❤️

Know thst I am thinking of you. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 😊

Hi @BlueBay Heart

@Faith-and-Hope I have finished moving the boxes and bags in the spare room enough to get to my books. There are still some things I cannot find and fear they are right in the middle of everything and impossible to get to unless I move everything out and unpack boxes. It will mean that I won't be able to put some things together until I am back at work and can utilise the resources there - frustrating but it is what it is I suppose!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance