Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Gifts to the community!

I wish there was a magic wand that got rid of mental illness. Oh but wait - then we wouldn't have this amazing forum. 
oh well just coping hour by hour

love and peace to all 🤗❤️🎄

My Christmas gift to all that want it is love Heart which is the gift the Forum has given me Heart

Too many to tag, so I'll go with the ones on the top of my head.

@Mazarita  @outlander  @eth  @greenpea  @Appleblossom  @Sophia1  @Zoe7  @CheerBear  @utopia @BlueBay @Queenie @Owlunar  @TAB @Jacques @Ant7 

Oh me too, I’d like all that

I give the gift of friendship and thank all those for their friendship Heart

FB_IMG_1576229970165 (002).jpg

Hi everyone 

My gift to the community - and to myself - is that in the past I have used filters in my computer to change the colours in the sky - there are things beyond our normal sight that the filters in a camera can pick up and record

So with my phone I have the apps to do this again and so I am including two photos I have "interferred with" today and I hope people like them

Dec

Painted SkyPainted Sky

FlamesFlames

My gift would be a hug. Whether it be from a friend, an animal, family, or a partner. Sometimes one hug can do so very much 

516392_1.jpg

I'd also like to gift some rain. Gosh we need it. 

Love to all 🌻 💚 

I wish you all well in the new images (12).jpeg

And

images (8).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great idea @Lauz  

And what lovely thoughtful and valuable gifts from this wonderful community to everyone here.  💖

I would like to add one as well.

I want to provide everyone here with their very own version of a personal guardian angel ... someone or something to watch over you and keep you safe. 

Please take care everybody.  @Appleblossom @Jupiter @Former-Member @greenpea @Whitehawk @Shaz51 @BlueBay @outlander @Zoe7 @Snowie @Maggie @CheerBear @eth @nashy @MDT @TAB @Adge @Starta @Peri @Bimby2 @Faith-and-Hope @Wanderer @Exoplanet @Owlunar @The-red-centaur @Molliex @Gazza75 

Sherry 💕

Image result for A guardian angel to keep you safe

Image result for we all need our own personal guardian angel

I think I misread who the thoughts were for lol okay they are for me and for whoever needs them Cat Happy re my prev post here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance