Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@MeowmyThank you. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Smiley Happy

hi @greenpea glad you got some extra rest today. That's awesome your son is doing so well & was able to do a solo mission to the shops at night, I'm sure that's down to you being a great mum. hope the mh nurse was good company? have a good night tonight, I'm out for dinner to meet some new people, bit nervous ofcourse but fingers crossed I'll pass as normal!!

hi @Bill16 how was you pop?

hi @Meowmy how are you tonight? I'm so glad you have such a kind manager, thier support shows what a valuable person you are there with your work and personality, well done. Take care of yourself tonight.

BC... phone home ... lol @BryanaCamp ok its ptake on ET and yr smart and I’m cheeky/lazy 🤷‍♂️😸😇

@BryanaCamp  Hey BryanaCamp have a great evening and thanks for the compliment re mum I really try lol. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you. Love gpxxxx

@BryanaCamp hello, so proud of your big hike. That is really some achievement. I am OK tonight. My work supervisor saw me today and nothing is changed with work. Hope to get a haircut tonight

@Appleblossom yer i haven't quite worked it all out yet. Just go with the flow as best i can. And try to learn a few tactics.

@Meowmy yea i have thoughts of not wanting to be alive sometimes. They were really bad years ago. But have settled right down. I get them when feeling overwhelmed with things these days. I usually just say a preyer about it and go to sleep or move on.

Good Evening All

Smiley Happy

Found this interesting about our crazy world

Smiley Surprised

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-24/scott-morrisons-trump-like-election-victory/11145406

Landlords voting left and renters voting right !?!? 

@BryanaCamp @Hello, good evening. Hope you are having fun out with new friends. Just been out for a short walk, coffee and a haircut. Feel a bit of a break from misery. Blessed. Have a great night. Take care.

@eudemonism @Hello,good evening. Nice to hear. I am feeling well tonight. No Suicide thoughts. Hope to keep them away. As much as possible.Slowly working to accept my MI. May be I can be in more control over my life soon. Prayers for you. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance