Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Oh right @Meowmy  i didn't know you was on the depot injection . There you go . Yea it fixes one problem and creates another . Can only really accept it and move forward as best i can. Thanks for your support . It's good to keep in contact with you. 

Good morning everyone!:D @eudemonism @MDT @Meowmy @Ant7 @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Molliex @Judi9877 @saturnzoon @Appleblossom @TAB @Shaz51 @JosRapp @Bimby2  wishing everyone a super pea Saturday :D.Lots of love from peaxx

@greenpea - you're always up so early!! It's not long past midnight here in the West and I'm just going to sleep!!

@Sans911  Hey Sans911 I know I am a vampire/werewolf pea :D. I hope you get some sleep :)xx

@outlander  Hey outlander 🙂

Good morning everyone

Hope today holds some good for all. I could do with some peace amongst the busyness and I'm enjoying the early quiet.

@greenpea you're such an early pea! How much sleep do you get/need?

Image result for morning has broken

@Sans911 how's things

Welcome @misscecilia 

Hi @MDT @Ant7 @Adge @outlander @Wanderer @Shaz51 @CheerBear @utopia and forumites one and all.

@frog  Hi frog :D. I have cat naps throughout the day which makes up from my early morning rises. I am just a creature of the night froggy a creature of the night 😛 :Dxx

Morning @greenpea 🌻💕

@Molliex  Thinking of you today my friend and wishing kindness to come your way. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance