Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

sounds frustrating @Adge  my modem is 240v dunno. not looked if can use other power source. I got NBN a few months ago.However , I still have a mobile and dont use a landline, so on cheapest mobile pre paid like $35/mth for telstra, I roll data over and have got about 50gigs of data on it atm. if I had to , could put sim into old nighthawk modem so it runs faster , well have like 4 phones and a spare modem, could keep all charged, just wouldnt have nbn, not much dif really , just a a bit slower but not noticably

Hey @PinkFlamingo 

Yes the sleeping bag seemed to be much better than having reverse aircon heating on! I'm like you just have it in one room. I don't have heating in the loungeroom. I just try my best to stay warm there with my trusty electric throw which has surprisingly lasted for years from K-mart! I have never heard of your brand of wearable onesie as you call it. Mine is a "Selk'd" brand made out of recyclable plastics woven into fibres. Its got a lot of bulk and will get me through winter. Saw a poor dude freezing his bum off in Englands coldest winter a few seasons ago. He was getting around in a Selk'd walking sleeping bag and I got the inspo off him. Just waited for the prices to go down on their Aussie site and last summer they were having a massive sale to keep cashflow going so I got a great bargain. I reckon we could go without power here in winter which is why I bought it. Its good to know there are no-tech solutions to keeping warm. 

Have a good evening, gotta go and get organised! 🌝

Dear @PizzaMondo 

We are flying home tomorrow - it's definately time to go. 

There is nothing I can do about my brother ( and wife's ) reactive / negative comments. Iv also checked with my  partner - he has been a little surprised by their comments. 

Today was tough because when I was going through a difficult time his wife brought it up - it was over 20 years ago !! 

It's time to leave. 

Yes i'v withdrawn to

protect my little girl in my heart ........

Hello @PeppyPatti we had a transiting aspect with Uranus astrologically last week on Monday. Sudden realisations that had dawned on us that we can no longer keep on going with certain relations that needed to really be broken off.

I saw you struggling at your brothers and knew about this astrology placement but bit my lip knowing that you have flown from one side of the country to the other to be with your brother.  I'm really sorry things aren't going well for you and all you just want is FAMILY. I get it. You have obviously done a lot of work on yourself and have tried to meet your brother half way but I don't think he is ever going to offer you the same grace and reciprocosity. He may just not understand you at all and operate on a totally different wavelength to you. My brother and I are like this

Anyway please watch the video. It was for last week on Monday. I know you are hurt and upset and it must be awfully hard sitting with those emotions. Yes its a major disappointment and a letdown. Just try and work through your feelings you will be back in a happier frame of mind soon. Its been a hard month for a lot of people and trying to find peace within has been difficult to come by.

I hope you will be allright. You have my support and friendship

Here is what I saw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clleK0rq728 

✨What do you love about this week? Let me know in the comments below! + Subscribe & Share! Thank You! LISTEN TO THE AUDIO VERSION OF THIS SHOW, USUALLY PUBLISHED FIRST AT THE SYNCHRONICITY PODCAST WITH NADIYA SHAH wherever you listen to your podcasts! ...

Dear @SmilingGecko 

I watched another video you showed with a lady with dark long hair which was very interesting.... This time I'll take notes. 

Last year I paid for someone to do my horoscope with a psychotherapy background which was very disappointing to say the least. I don't even think I paid her in the end. Her dog was sick. 

At the bottom of this message is a book iv been suggested to get on astro.talk.com forums to learn astrology. 

In the past read Liz green and Jan Spiller. Years ago 

Am looking forward to reading this. My brother is unfortunately quite cut off and walking his own narrative with his family and upon observation, his friends are mainly - maybe not two we met but the rest are similar to him. 

Thankyou for your cool message. I'll get back to you. I'll listen to it in a few hours when on the plane 

long-exposure-landscape-photography-19.jpg

Your Hidden Powers: Intercepted Signs and Retrograde Planets

Thats ok @PeppyPatti I know what it feels like to be cut off from those whom you have had past familial connection. Over the years I've learned theres all kinds of people practicing astrology as a craft. Do you know about your local governing body of astrologers? I was told it was best to go with someone with high recommendation. I am in Victoria and we have the VAA here (Victorian Astrologers Association) and they have a fairly good list of astrologers. I hope you enjoy your flight back home again! I'm off to do some household tasks for now. Ciao Bella! 🙂 

That sounds nice @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

I haven’t used castor oil for decades but that’s because I have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which becomes much worse when exposed to some oils (including castor oil), and circulatory problems exacerbated by it (drop in blood pressure leading to syncope/fainting). 
It’s lovely for protecting hair, and skin inst it (although I can’t use it) 😊

I hope you have a lovely day, and all is going well 🌺💜🙂

Wowzers PF @PinkFlamingo you have your fair share of health problems. IBD and circulatory problems.

I have a friend who has a reaction to too much dairy. If she forgets to limit her intake, she has a limited time to get home before she passes out for 3 hours.

The human body is a lemon 🍋 

G

I'm sorry that is the case @PinkFlamingo ❤️ I love castor oil  In years gone by I used to be allergic to essential oils due to the turpine resins from the plants. Thankfully the allergy has gone. I went to a spa years ago and there was aromatherapy everywhere and had to leave. After lots of healing was able to reverse the allergy and renew my interest in essential oils once again. I have some classic reference books in aromatherapy which I was able to buy from Brotherhood Books and just a modest selection of essential oils with multifacted uses. Apart from using in healing I love it for spiritual and emotional reasons.  I love how scents can evoke changes in you emotionally. There is so much you can do with scents.  Today I mentioned to @TAB I put one of my favorite essences on. I don't think it would be classed as 100% aromatherapy but heliotrope is a beautiful aroma unlike anything you could breathe in. It was made by The Purple People Eco Village to raise funds for their operation. They are crisp light pure and delicate essences. They hiked up shipping prices overseas but spoke to the swami about posting in larger size boxes so they don't get lost in the post instead of priority signed shipping. They may bring shipping costs down idk but I just love my heliotrope essence. Its a beautiful exotic scent. They have a huge array of essences on their website all made onsite. The prices are cheap for what you get, they have no label but the high shipping costs now make it prohibitive

Hello @Adge ❤️ I have been thinking about you and wondered whether to offer a suggestion or not regarding that worker who is impinging on your quality of life.

Based on what you have said I find that workers behaviour unacceptable and think the way that person is making you feel in your own home is just really bad form.

I know giving advice to people is not always welcomed but thought you may benefit from what I can suggest

So here it is. Its a sound audio to break patterns and find a new way forward.

I have used these audios with great success and so have countless others. I have made major shifts in my life from this you tube channel.  I don't quite know if this is for you but its been playing on my mind.

The frequency is called the obstacles destroyer.

You may surprise yourself with a sudden turn around of events following this person. They could exit your life or something else that comes to pass that will free you from this obliging situation with your NDIS provider and this worker

Anyway if it interests you by all means have a listen each day several times and see how you go. I know you are not coping with this person and the way they make you feel in your own home.

Lets see if we can shift something for you with this audio. If this is not quite your cup of tea I won't be offended. Just thought it may open up options so you don't feel so trapped in such a non-congenial situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOYMXmRQhE4

Website: https://www.maitreyastore.com/ Energetically Programmed Jewelry: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaitreyaFields Gumroad: https://app.gumroad.com/maitreyafields NFT Store: https://venly.market/collections/4ed42056-064f-4b8e-8646-ce7a57364f7e Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MaitreyaFields This ...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance