Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Judi9877 !

Hi everyone! @greenpea @Meowmy @Meowmy @MDT @Schitzo 

Well, I guess this is Good evening. It was my first day back at work. I enjoyed it, but decided to go home early because I was just wasting time walking around in circles trying to set up a classroom.

Looking forward to seeing kids tomorrow. 

Talk soon!

BPDSurvivor

Anyone else having issues with notifications?
Former-Member
Not applicable

20210127-213726_1.jpeg

Beautiful Big Bright Moon tonight 🤔

Good Night, sweet dreams 😴

Good morning all

@Former-Member  what a beautiful photo EOR. Thank you for sharing. I love a full moon :)xxx

@MDT  Good morning to you Hams :Dxx

Good Morning Hams @MDT 

Good morning @MDT @greenpea @Former-Member @BPDSurvivor @Meowmy @Clawde @0space0 @Hydro @WIP @TAB @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Shaz51 @frog @Owlunar @Eve7 @oceangirl @saltandpepper @ButterflyWings @Maggie @BlueBay @Sans911 @Emelia8 @Schitzo @Daisydreamer @pipinya @TideisTurning @Rosie93 @Former-Member and all forumites visiting here. Have a great day!

The latest update on the rental application/inspection thing in my life is that agents are calling our references which is a good thing. It's just that owners are being very selective and would rather have their properties vacant for long periods of time rather than take a chance on tenants that will pay their money, even if it is from Centrelink, who have never ruined a property. I also feel that certain agents aren't being 100% truthful to my housemate and I when they see us at endless properties that they have open.

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877😎💐🍀

Morning @Judi9877. I hope you're successful soon. It's awful to be judged negatively. So unfair

Good morning Judi & all! @Judi9877 that sounds really frustrating! I hope you & your housemate are able to find a place, and willing people, very soon! 😊

@Judi9877 @greenpea @MDT @Schitzo hey lovely friends. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance