Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Tufftimes, we were all "newbies" once. 😄 The only way to get to know each other is to get to know each other... Ummm.... 

Morning all.

Quick check in before we start another day 😴

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning @Determined 

Hello @Faith-and-Hope  @Smc  @Former-Member  @Tufftimes  @Appleblossom 

images (13).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member  and everyone else here today. @Faith-and-Hope @Determined @Smc @Tufftimes @Shaz51 @outlander 

Sherry  🌸

Image result for good morning all

Good morning @Shaz51 @Determined @Smc @Faith-and-Hope, and anyone else reading this. I hope you all have a nice day
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  @Tufftimes 

Domestic duties on the cards for today ... already feel like procrastinating.

@Former-Member, may I join you in your procrastination? It's cool here today, gone straight from summer-ish to winter-ish in the space of a day. One of our local cafes posted a pic online of their open fireplace. Seriously, a wood fire is one of the consolations of winter. In our case, wood stove with the kettle always hot. 😄

Except... if I want to light the stove, I can't procrastinate. There's wood ready to go, but first I've got to remove the summer accumulata to a fire safe distance. Grr. 😛

istockphoto-911008294-612x612.jpg

@Former-Member haha, same here, but it's raining and cold here today, so looks like a cozy day in, Cleaning and cooking again!

Hello @saturnzoon - good to meet you. My hobby is knitting - currently knitting lace shawls as birthday gifts for friends. I have seen alot about how "mindful" knitting and crochet is.

Thanks for including me @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Tufftimes and other supports, still getting used to how this works.

Morning e etyone 👋💕

On my way to uni.

We have an art thread on Carers forum ..... someone want to start a craft one too ?  I think we have enough crafters here .... 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance