Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

here for you @outlander , @Faith-and-Hope , @Smc , @Former-Member , @Tufftimes Heart

Have a drink ...Have a drink ...

I have had a lovely day.  

Heart

@Former-Member sorry to hear you've had a tough day, I hope it has improved somewhat, and hubby is a bit better tomorrow, allowing you a bit of a break. Try and remember to do something for yourself every day, no matter how small it may be, the self satisfaction is good for the soul. 🤹‍♀️

that`s good my awesome friend @Appleblossom  Heart

Hello @Tufftimes xx

@Shaz51 thank you, comments like this, and more actually help lol, it's weird (being a newbie to the group), but it makes you feel heard, acknowledged, understood and thought of, unlike real life alot of the time, and makes me smile ☺ something that had gotten less and less of late. 😁💐

Hi there @Shaz51

Glad to hear it @Appleblossom 🤗💕

LOVE Thelwell @Smc ❣️👍

Has rained here a couple of times today, and loooots of wind.  The rain I like .....

hugs @Tufftimes  HeartHeart see you tomorrow my friend

Thank you @Shaz51, you most definitely shall. 😘
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Tufftimes , very good advice. I will see what I can do tomorrow. I hope the same for you.

And I agree with you that its kind of special that people here care. Eg @Shaz51  post that she is there for us. As are many other members here. You really have come to a special place Tufftimes.

Sherry 😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance