Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB  so well done tabby cat, re walking thirty minutes. Hope you enjoy coffee too. Glad all your aching is gone. HOpe your afternoon is good. Get some happy things in. Think can get through work shift today, ONly two and half hour to go.lol. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good. Well done @Meowmy am bored. Yeah coffee better be quick before school kids ugh

@TAB  hope your coffee tastes good. I have two hours to go at work. Feeling okay now.Looking forward to weekend now. Will miss you when you go to work next week.Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

it wasnt too good last time, was bitter, think machine not cleaned @Meowmy  am going away wednesday so no biggie and only 4 days might go get coffee now

@TAB  hey tabby cat, would be good to get some money in goiung away Wednesday,lol.

Hope your coffee today is good. Hope your evening is nice. it is 5.30pm here. GUess only three thirty your place. Congratulations no alcohol for today.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Going bush for work Wednesday I meant @Meowmy thx re alc got coffee, bit ordinary machine sounded wrong think worn out too popular
Having another nap now

@TAB  hey tabby cat, I have nearly done at work. Thanks for care and support. Enjoy your nap. HOpe you have nice things for dinner. Take care,

Hello @TAB  hello @Meowmy drove down to Margaret River,it was big and messy ,hope you are well

@Bill16 @TAB hey boot, tabby cat, I got through work okay. It was a long shift. Got home and ate what I cooked ready. No walking today as got up late. Margaret river sounds okay to visit friend.lol. I was anxious this morning, but it didn’t eventuate into a severe attack. May be the new meds are working. Hope you both have nice dinner. I think just relax tonight. Go walking tomorrow morning. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Think @Bill16 meant surfing re Margaret River @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance