Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

They check my medication levels once a month @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay fair enough @Bill16 hope it goes okay

Thankyou for support cool friends @Meowmy @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby,hope you feel better soon. Had a bit of nap. Dr appointment is a very late one tonight. Covid Dr. So they will see me. Hope things get better for us. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, I didn't think of that @Meowmy  guess people still get sick or get sick from covid, hope it goes okay

@TAB hey tabby, had a bit of nap.Did a little exercises. Hope you're okay and feeling better.Take care.Hope @Bill16 blood test is okay

@TAB hey tabby, got five hours before Dr.supermarket delivery should be here soon.Take care.

@TAB hey tabby,supermarket delivery arrived.Expensive.At least got food for a week. Hope you're okay. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah some people say delivery is good @Meowmy I dont like substitutions plus less range plus have to pay extra if cant wait 3 days lol

@TAB hey tabby, unpacked delivery. Hope you are okay this afternoon. It's sunny here. Kind of peaceful at the moment. Miss your back veranda ha ha.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance