Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Just wanna say thanks for donating @Oaktree it really means a lot to us people who have need for help from others with immunity 💜🌺🫂

I would join you, however with certain types of stem cell problems and current drug treatment I’m not allowed to donate 🌺

hope you enjoyed the roast,

and I hope you have a lovely weekend. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

been up since 4am here. done couple hours study at last lol. Made some progress. think breakfast soon then bigtown ha ha

@TAB well done tabby. Enjoy big town

TAB
Senior Contributor

just need to look at/finish shopping list, have a shower and eat something before I go , ha @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, hope it turns out well. 🤗🤗😆😆

TAB
Senior Contributor

h ha yeah @Meowmy  thanks 😊.. am thinking about tuesday already now. I thought doing 2 presentations last time, did none, as some people hadnt done one the time before. So they went first else would get too far behind. one guy brought a life boat in ha ha think he has passed already, they fell over themselves taking pictures etc, the big bosses came in for a look too

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

@TAB hey tabby, your class sounds fun.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah just not me @Meowmy  got nurses, childcare workers, chefs, the sea-captain guy the other week someone brought giant cheese platters in with presentation on cheese types.

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a good group re course. Nice people 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance