Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF hey StuF, good luck with Dr. Hope the day turns out well for us.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi @StuF @Meowmy @Oaktree  drs (nurse first ) went okay. they tag -teamed my for like 90 mins lol .

have referral for physio

discussed pain meds and options , but left it as is for now.

discussed psych options

got me a referral for person who does colonoscopies as i seemed to have dropped out of the system since last procedure in WA.

So, my homework is trying to find a psych that will bill DVA , part of that will be to go and see old GP in adelaide from years ago for knowledge of adelaide psychs so not running blind.  just want to unload some sh!t on someone lol ..

taking pic of this now, ha ha.

Sounds like you covered a lot of ground

at your appointment @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

the nurse had time and ask me if had any queries ,so told them and they looked it up for GP, then went and saw GP afterwards @Oaktree  lucky. maybe they like talking to me lol

@TAB 

Well. Done.

Sounds a very useful visit!

Well done @TAB. Looks like my pesky neighbours have gone away on holiday!  When I went to my mailbox the caravan was gone and there was lots of noise this morning. Glad to see the back of them.  Have been reading a pdf transcript this morning from a man that runs an Integrative/functional medicine clinic. They say like many disease begins in the gut.  Its mainstream parlance but GP's don't seem to recognise it. 

@TAB hey tabby, very good re dr. Hope you get more support soon. On lunch break  Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just back from bigtown @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF @Oaktree  naptime here

@TAB well done tabby re the morning. Enjoy nap.

Good afternoon cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten @Jacques hope you are having a good day,played a round of golf this morning, stopped off at the clubhouse 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance