Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Thats no good @TAB my sleep has been scattered in the recent past but its improving

TAB
Senior Contributor

Had huge win just now ! @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten  super payment had been held up. turns out they had decided to make payment date 2025  not 2024 , very sneaky.. 

i just assumed was same old problem with online ID check. so should get another $7k in 2 weeks time now lol

they had been ringing me about a complaint I had made.(which I specifically said I did Not want to be contacted about).. if I werent so lazy I would transfer to another super fund, I still might. just sick of incompetence and sneaky tricks with customer service and low returns

@TAB hey tabby, tired and out of sorts.

@TAB hey tabby, very good re super. Hope you're having a good day

Good stuff @TAB. I don't know about super makes me wonder if funds get mismanaged. Anyway you got your money which will tie you over. I've just been creating order within my storage. Am happy with the result. Was looking at my prophylactic therapy using a nebulizer for colds/flus/viruses/covid and have got my strategic plan almost in place for this summer when a new stronger variant is said to arrive. 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you're cozy with cat as company. Nearly lunch time here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, if I got some heat happening maybe @Meowmy  lol think going to light fire @ midday just too cold. started raining as well. Enjoy your lunch 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

best to be prepared I guess @SmilingGecko  ive had all the shots I think

@TAB hey tabby, fire is nice. Enjoy. Going on lunch break here. Take care

My storage is more organized at least and have got my pocket folder full of essential documents regarding how to use an oximeter and nebulizer @TAB. Have been doing lots of unpacking to have more order in the house. Have been collecting loo rolls for growing seedlings in. My box of loo rolls is almost full. Gotta start on a new box! lol Tomorrow will check out contents of chest freezer to do an audit

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance