Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ha yeah thanks @Meowmy  4 and a half hours into 4 hour window for phone call lol

@TAB hey tabby, got chores list done. But came home, mum has gone out. It's been an hour. She still not back. She is frail and has memory problem. A bit worried for her. Pray she will be okay

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get the phone call. Mum is back home okay

Think going for nap. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats not good @Meowmy  maybe ring the police ? do you have a plan ? is there anywhere she may have gone ?

@TAB hey tabby, thanks for care. Mum is back at home

Ha

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten @Jacques 

Hi did you guys notice the recovery club under special events? I joined up this morning and it looks really good. It’s a 6 month program. 

I hope the program is helpful for you @Oaktree . I had a quick glance and thought it wasn't really for me. It sounds good, just not for me at the moment

@Oaktree thanks for the info

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy  maybe she just went out for some cigs lol

finally sort of got somewhere w DVA. can get counselling (only) through another system that they do and no 1 year wait. However. referral from adelaide doctor is useless so if a want drug and alco hol or physio still need a gp who knows system

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I dont think any part of that is achievable for me @Oaktree  re 'recovery' do I get an award for finding it? should do. had to use search.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance