Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Its one of those think the best while preparing for the worst things @greenpea maybe. Sorry I never had kids well that I know of . I’ve lived a very feckless/prodigal Life

@TAB s his father is helping alot. He is a good man. I cannot complain. It just grinds me into the dirt TABs. You know us Saggy women we need our freedom and that will never happen with me because someone has to take responsibility of my poor son2 and that will be primarily me and his dad for the rest of our lives. 

@TAB s ahhh you were a bad boy :). One of the ones I would have stayed away from because I wanted someone steady a 'country farm boy' and I got one.  That is sound advice and most of the time I am fine and all is well but then there are other times that my worries creep up on me and doubts enter my head about 'Who will look after my son when I am gone?'.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well at least you have good help it sounds @greenpea

@TAB s Thanks for listening I really appreciate it. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Lovey .. gp .. @greenpea .. he will be cared for . It sounds a bit like a phase I went thru years ago worrying if siblings would die etc. its all Okay. But go and tell someone how you feel ie tomorrow re a professional
And yes .. still pretend to be bad boy but mostly to myself haha ever increasingly isolated here and well .. just ..old
TAB
Senior Contributor

Was most attractive strongest w no exercise despite no sport ok and up in smartest few in class, boy in highschool I had no clue what to do @greenpea and look at me now lol haha soz 😸 ie got nowhere except surviving
TAB
Senior Contributor

I was a farm boy ok til 13 @greenpea used to wish I never left it sometimes

@TAB s well I think you are a really nice guy which is why I am bothering you lol about my problems.  I could ask the professionals which I will (and have at times) but I value your opinion too TABs. 

I was a bad girl at school .... got a BA in my 40s and have done nothing with it and now with my mi I don't have the concentration to work let alone do more study.....

*Big hugs* from gp for tabby kat. Life sucks at times doesn't it.

@TAB s yes I always wanted to live on a farm. Something magical about it for children and adults alike. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance