Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@saturnzoon congratulations!!!! Hope you will have a good night

@TAB hey tabby, dentist is a worry. Hope they behave tomorrow. Good luck

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah you never know @Meowmy  they prob do yet another temp filling then I will just go somewhere else

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your Grandson @saturnzoon 

@Glisten food on the cruise was amazing. It was real juice in the mocktails and there were some fun activities. I got a free demo shoulder massage, the comedy act was funny (Kel Balnaves) and I took part in dancing tutorials and general trivia. All in all I had a great time, oh and the 80’s music was awesome. I want to go on another cruise now. That was my first one and I had a blast!

@Meowmy @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten @saturnzoon @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @tonys @Jacques @tyme 

I had a quiet day today Stayed in bed till lunchtime because it was chilly here this morning. Then tidied up for the cleaner. Then we went to Hungry Jacks (Burger King). Then we stopped in at Aldi on the way home. Have a headache now so took tablets and have been lying down. Feels a bit better now. Off to art tomorrow. I changed onto some new meds so checked my eligibility to give blood. All good so made an appointment for Friday to give plasma. Anyway, hope you have all had a great day.

@Oaktree nice to see you. Have a good night

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had zoom with some lady friends. Was fun. Hope you're all okay

Zoom sounds good @Meowmy !

Okay enough here thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care.

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Happy Tuesday

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance