Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

True @greenpea 😀🤔 lol um they think it might be in Wednesday or next Sunday now. They were at some ‘do’ with son and were in right/wrong place at right/wrong time lol

@TAB I am being so good I have done lots of qi gong this morning/afternoon? What are you going to do now?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ive done nothing ok washing on, showered and fed @greenpea going to be lounge today with a/c on 33 today penguins of Madagascar on in 2.5hrs that’s going to be apex of my day lol well done re qi g

@TAB  Could be worse I suppose TABs ... shame we can't meet up for a ride never mind it will have to be virtual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAp8QMYYDi0

Truth is all those people would send me nuts! A quiet ride in the countryside is more my style 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah I walked out of afl
Match 20yrs ago maybe was like being in a chicken coop. @greenpea re crowds ok I did go to cricket years after and enjoyed it. Thx re clip. Yeah no bike yet lol. Maybe try to shape up with exercise while saving pennies lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Meant me re shaping up @greenpea thought after pushed send it may have sounded like meant you

@TAB ahhh you are a sweety TABs I could do with shaping up too Smiley Wink

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah shape up or ship out lol guess Im on ship out ba ha gawd feeling arthritic today think something pinched in neck ok time to Channel surf lol @greenpea washing hung out now just found out pub hol
Here tomorrow was going to stock up on tools for work cos doing something bit different Wednesday and thought Id make an effort

@TAB 😄 lolz you make me laugh. Poor old geriatric TABs (you are older than me) tee-hee! What is on the tv besides the penguins of madagascar?

TAB
Senior Contributor

And older still Monday week @greenpea er I seem to have upset something re inflammation might be time get decent food and drink gallons water oh plus massage/physio I just let things go til bite me. Brady Bunch on lol cant watch it. The movie was hilarious tho re the spoof few years ago when they were in modern times and going to lose house. Time for some more pain relief here ok generic made in india otc ugh
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance