Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

The Best Song To Inspire You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N8Uiq6bmVsI was watching the movie "A Cinderalla story:once upon a song". One of the most brilliant songs I've heard,that I could relate to.Its called:

"Bless Myself". Sung by Lucy Hale. The lyrics are so spot on.I can relate to it.That song reminds me of how I keep myself going.Every time I need to find inspiration to keep going I just play the song. And,the movie is good too. I hope you will all hear the song. Enjoy.

I wish to dedicate this song to everyone here.You are all very brave for dealing with your health problems.You are my heros.

I found the video clip so its easy to find.

My blessings to all of you.Thank you for your wonderful support.

If you like relaxation music try Tony O'Connor.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: The Best Song To Inspire You.

@Denv12  Hi Denv12 thanks for tip I will definately go searching for song. greenpeaxx

@Denv12  great song and yes fits me and my life as it is 🙂

Hi @greenpea .

I'm glad you like the song. I'm amazed that so many people can relate to it.Its the right song when you need it.Reminds ourselves who we really are.

@Denv12  Yes it has perked me up actually was feeling a bit sorry for myself and now thanks to the lyrics I am feeling alot more chirpy :).

@Denv12 @greenpea My favorite song at the moment is from about six years ago: HEARTS All the Days

My other favorite song is from about seven months ago: Rufus Du Sol New Sky

The first one reminds me of Eternity, "All the days we had together", and the second one is just spacy. Smiley Happy

@SkyView7  Hi SkyView7 thanks for the headsup I like listening to different music where possible as I kind of get stuck into my own pattern of listening to my favourites and that is so limiting. I will definitely give these a go. :)xxx

Hi @SkyView7 . I also recommend Tony O'Connor music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsL9tii8WU

I have these cd albums:

Mariner.

In Touch.

Dreams And Discoveries.

Rainforest Magic.

Lovesong.

Summer Rain.

When I first heard these I was at my Hypnotherapists.He used them.

Hi @Denv12, thanks for the tip, I'll have a look at that track later.

@Denv12 @SkyView7 @greenpea  - Thanks for sharing the songs and suggestions. Really nice uplifting music.

A friend of mine just showed me some music by Laura Shay and I must admit I'm rather captivated by her 🙂  Theres a really nice show and quite a bit of her music on YouTube.  I'm not sure how to post the links here so I will let you search her out yourselves.  

I can't wait to have a listen to Tony O'conner as well when I get the chance.  Music really is a solace for Me, i just wish I had some musical talent LOL 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance