Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

I have often wondered if those powerfits worked @saturnzoon so good to get some feedback on it Smiley Surprised

It certainly does make it harder when you have physical conditions that restrict your movements. I had post viral fatigue for a long time and lost all of my muscle tone - it has been a very long road back to be able to do any exercise at all.

Imagine how much walking we would have done if we combined the times we have been chatting on here @TAB as walking times - I'd be halfway to the other end of the state by now lol

Oh farny haha you are @Zoe7 lol but yeah. True. I recall a time ok 22yrs ago did 3hrs/day walking when thought needed to compensate for over indulgence..was told mad by lover at time ok plus used to ride pushbike to their place for mid week ‘booty calls’ lol I’ve had a strange and sort of varied life although an outside observer might see it as replication Ok it is. Lol

Ok guess you’re in ACT cos thats smallest @Zoe7 ok not a .. state lol

No in Tassie @TAB - definitely the smallest State lol but ACT is the smallest territory Smiley Tongue

I remember those days when I used to train or play up to 3 hours a day - morning session and then afternoon/night session most days. I couldn't even imagine doing that much now - although I can float around in the pool for a couple of hours at a time - love the feel of the water...it is very calming.

I used to love/hate swimming in ocean ok a bay that was one mentioned prev post re views . And sure you could ok do something now re used to’s .. yeah did random long wknd trip to tassie years ago. Met someone on date site and it got a life of its own lol. Anyhoo am in whatever mode am in now . Well ok 30yrs ago I nearly picked up State netball team when was buff ish . I still smoked tho plus had no clue re women so no goals ba ha soz lol @Zoe7 sorry if being gross not sure why am doing that

I am getting good at reading past things that are less than ideal for me to read @TAB - so all good.

I am going to need to finish up here soon though - starting to get tired!

Ok this is me on stage doing my exercises @Zoe7 soz lol

https://youtu.be/HCYq1iGkmDI

Apologies @Zoe7 (frown coming over face) .. what Was I thinking. Sorry.

haha @TAB Jim Morrison wasn't the best dancer lol

Time to head off for the night now TAB - catch you later Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance