Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Dear @CheerBear

I must admit: it's easy to say: "I PeppiPatty am a fulltime carer for my husband and my sons: though they are fine now did suffer a malignant brain tumor that disappeared and this is the only reason why I get disability.

It's easy to fob it off.....my own stuff. 

but it'snot true. 

@Exoplanet Hi Exoplanet hope your day is going great for you :). Weather here is perfect but I have buggered up my leg (such a stupid story I wont bore you with it ...) but it means I am limping along like an older lady than I am already *sigh*. No walks for this lil green pea for the moment until my leg heals itself. I admire you with your toughness being able to get out there and do all that stuff. Do you have a working farm? or is that your aim to build up a farm from scratch?

Take care of that  Psoriatic spondyloarthritis (just googled it) definately doesn't sound like fun. Love gp xxxx

@Sophia1 

Your lovely messages are warm and caring.   I hope you find a good group for good company.  Yesterday I played cards with a lovely bunch of lady retirees.  I probably wont go to their village, because of timing of my family issues, but they gave me a few pointers about joining groups. Take your time, I am sure you will choose wisely.

Smiley Happy

@Mazarita Sorry you have been down.  It does really help pick up the mood with sipport from forum buddies.

Smiley Happy

@PeppiPatty You have always been thoughtful and caring.  With study and art and craft you are amazing.  Give Milo a hug. You deserve lots of support. You have a difficult load with your men, yet still you find new ways of inspiring living. So glad you are around again. 

Smiley Happy

@greenpea  You are always bouncing and coming up smiling.

Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope Hey

Smiley Happy

@Exoplanet Talk about doing the tough yards!

Smiley Happy

@CheerBear Enjoy your coffee.   Sorry to hear about your relative with cancer. When people are ill we need whatever respite we can get.

Smiley Happy

🤗👋💕 @Appleblossom ....

Hug or Hi FIve? @Faith-and-Hope

Heart

Both @Appleblossom 😁

A weird but okay day so far. Better for being out in the world than collapsing into myself like I did yesterday and this morning. But I did have a shower, though it was a sour shower. Still, I did it and of course feel better for it. Then even made it to art group after I'd already decided not to go. That's where the weird thing happened. Had six fillings in one go after that. Still numb from that. So now it's all done except the final buff and polish at the end of the month. I called him Superdentist for giving me 12 fillings in two sessions, about 45 mins each. My smile makes it all worth it now. The pleasant surprise of not having the scheduled two more sessions of dental work, sweet. 😄

Now I am at my close friend's place. C will join us at about 6.30 for take away fish and chips.

I wish I was better on my own. I seem to hang over some abyss in myself when alone. It's one of the reasons I've been addicted to hypomania with video making. It's a phenomenal distraction from the self when I can get into a creative flow. Without the overnighters, as I have been for a few weeks, it brings different perspective. I don't have a strong drive with doing video just now. Trying to allow the flow to slow. Leaves a scary absence in my minutes and hours. It will all be okay if I trust in the process.

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a rave. 😛

@Mazarita you are one tough lady having all those fillings well done. All finished 🙂 star on the forehead for Mazzy xxx I have been sleeping through the night too .... I don't know why is strange. I miss getting up and finding that you are online and talking about stuff ... oh well..... it might start up again.  Enjoy your fish and chips I love fish and chips (well the chips anyway). Have a great evening love gp xxxx

Hi @greenpea, at my friend's watching an episode of Wentworth. Thanks for the pats on the back for getting through the dental ordeal. I miss chatting with the pea in the night too. I know I shouldn't count my chickens yet with my improved sleep hours. It's only been three weeks out of years of many all nighters. So you never know who you might bump into again if you leave a message in the night. ;^)

Have a great nigh gp oxox

@Mazarita🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance