Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Long Rave

Hey @Mazarita snap timing again!  I have no doubt that I won't have a problem with your sharing on the other thread. Just saw this post and haven't read the other yet.   I trust, respect and appreciate your take on your experience with bipolar and therapy choices.  I don't ever expect us to always make the same choices.  Who knows, i might reach a point where I make a similar decision.  But maybe not too.  And our experiences are not identical, as similar as some of them are.  Love you and hope I've caught you before bed time.  xx Heart

@Mazarita having a bit of a difficult time in the here and now as it's now been nearly 20 hours since my adult child indicated they were in labour.  No news and they've put out a blanket fb message saying for no-one to contact them for at least 3 days.  I feel sure they are with their baby by now but can't help moments of concern that things might not be ok.  

@eth, just caught me before going to bed. I am so relieved at your reply, as I was really very worried I might have hurt you. It's been a weird day and I feel like I have bared my whole life with those big long posts on the other thread, and not sure why I did it or what purpose it really serves. 

More importantly, I am so sorry you are feeling concerned for your grandchild and adult child. I think it's really very wrong of your child and their partner to be so inconsiderate of the anticipation and concern you might have about the birth, as the child's grandmother. Hoping you hear something sooner than three days from now, and that the news is all wonderful. 

Goodnight for now, dear friend. Heart

Night Maz

@Mazarita

Morning everyone

@eth I woke up this morning and one of my first thoughts was whether you'd had any news about your grandbaby. I'm sorry you're sitting with such a big unknown. I understand the importance of allowing people space and privacy during times like this, but wouldn't do it myself knowing how much important people in my life would be concerned and have difficulty with the unknown because of their love for me. Thinking of you and hoping you have some relieving and exciting news soon.

@Mazarita big hugs and love to you. I hope your night last night was OK enough.

Hi to everyone who might pass through. Hoping Sunday has started well for all.

A wish for Mazy <3A wish for Mazy ❤️

Hello Everyone 🙂

When I found this I immediately thought of Mazy @Mazarita Heart But I'd like everyone here to have a wish Heart Mine would be the same one I make on the first star I see every night, to have a female human friend in real life 🙂

Love to all the need or want it HeartHeartHeart

Hi all  Just heard baby is still on their way and all are well.  So nice to hear something at last.  Heading out now.  BBL  Love to all xx

Hello @eth, @Mazarita, @Exoplanet, @CheerBear, @Faith-and-Hope

I have a appt with the endocrinologist tomorrow

I hope your day was ok today , sending you all hugs Heart

Wishing you the best with your appointment tomorrow @Shaz51. How are you feeling about it? Hope it goes well for you ❤

thank you @CheerBear xoxo I am wondering what he is going to say and what the blood test results will be xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance