Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Faith-and-Hope I hoep you are having a nice dinner Hon. I need to try for sleep - getting through that period of being in the dark has taken a bit out of me - and I was already tired - so heading to bed island to see how that goes. Catch you tomorrow Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 i hope you sleep well πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Goodnight @Zoe7 ...... β€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ’€

πŸ’šπŸ‘‹πŸ’• @Zoe7 .... headed to church.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ’•

You will be at church now so hope you are enjoying it and ctching up with friends at the same time.

I didn't sleep well last night and have slept most of the morning as a result. Going to need to take it easy for the rest of the day and catch up on some more rest. Not ideal but necessary today.

πŸ¦‹β€οΈ @Zoe7 .....

Are your friends at church today to catch up with @Faith-and-Hope?

Caught up with one briefly on my way in @Zoe7, but I have to pick D3 and a friend up after church, and then put with our tribe for lunch / movie / something not yet determined ..... but I will be around.

Had a baby dragon blow-up last night ...... πŸ˜” ..... it will resolve across the next day or two.  

They were venting.  Not great, but not unexpected, according to our patterns.

Not good re: the baby dragon blow up - makes life more difficult when you really don't need it @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Sad

Nice to catch up with a friend even if it was briefly. 

It seems like a busy day coming up - quite the opposite to my day. I have taken up residence on the couch today so I will be around too. Going to watch a couple of things I have recorded on tv and that will pretty much be my day. I have to go to the chemist tomorrow and while I am out I will most likely do the shopping I need to do - only need a few things so it shouldn't tke too long.

23 deg here, and very sunny 😎 

@Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance