Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

If you are happy with it for the presntation then that is enough Hon - I know you have very high standards that you set for yourself but even when you are learning new techniques your work is amazing - so I have no doubt that this presentation will be also @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

50CC52EE-95FC-4547-9732-E4E1A8EC04F8.gif

GOOD MORNING @Zoe7

You-Go-Girl️ such an inspiration 🦋

Take it slow & you’ll never look back 💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 💕 and all 💕

awww @Former-Member so lovely of you - I am gong to take that in with me today. Smiley Very HappyHeart

I am leaving soon - took my time getting ready this morning so not at all feeling rushed. I have a shop I need to call into on the way to work but that shouldn't take long. Will update you all when I get home - fingers crossed for it all to go smoothly today Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope I am not sure whether your presentation is today or not so goodluck if it is and if it isn't I hope you have an awesome day anyway Heart

Presentation all done @Zoe7 ..... and it was fine I think.

We have a make-up painting class now for one we missed when the tutor was sick a couple of weeks ago.

Former-Member
Not applicable

LOL Just kiddingLOL Just kidding

Just kidding 😁

its just that you’re both doing so well

im so inspired to do the same

lvYas🌸💕 

haha @Former-Member I love that image - looks a bit like something I drew on the board today so it is quite apt as well.

@Faith-and-Hope so pleased it went okay for you - I bet it went better than you think Hon - I can imagine you would be tougher on yourself than the teacher is Smiley Surprised

@Shaz51 @Maggie @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie @outlander @Owlunar and all passing through...

Today didn't go as planned but that was my bad - I forgot to put something on the board at the beginning of the lesson so the kids were a bit confused - I'll take that on though as it was a mistake - won't forget next time.

I also forgot to take some images we had been working with so drew them instead lol - that still worked.

We did manage to do everything I planned and the timing was much better today - makes such a difference knowing some of the strengths and weaknesses of the kids - just need to organise Friday now and then we have the meeting with the HR person and the principal again to see where we go from here. I have in the back of my mind that the principal is going to oppose increaing my half days to full days and to be honest I am not sure if I can do them myself but after today I am more confident than I was last week.

I had to stay for a planning session after school (that is factored into my hours) and I felt totally lost - I understood what they were talking about but as it was part of a wider school plan I am very much behind in what I need to learn again - something I will need to talk to the principal about at some stage.

Toby and Cat were very happy to see me home so that was a nice end to the day. I have also been to the chemist and the shop and now need to organise dinner - something quick and easy methinks.

I wrote on another thread that I feel like the light is a little brighter for me this afternoon - I hope this continues over the next few days - I will organise Friday's lessons gradually as I have a very long day with DBT, GP, pdoc and psychologist all on Wednesday - methinks I will sleep well Wednesday night.

Hugs to you all Heart

Impressed with your efforts @Zoe7. It can't be easy but you are doing the best you can. I'm sure it will get easier. A lot of challenges for you.

@Zoe7 You are doing well, very well. Rest up this evening if you can and recharge some energy. 💕💜💕💜

Thanks @Maggie and @soul I don't feel as tired tonight as I did last week so that is a bonus Smiley Happy

So proud of you @Zoe7

❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance