Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I always feel embarrassed.

I feel that the butterfly foundation are great. There are lots of resources and help. 

Im really surprised they couldn’t help you @Eden1919   

Sounds like you’re in a tough spot at the moment. 

I know major hospitals have eating disorder departments that may be able to help you. 

Have you tried your local hospital or a major hospital? 

Im pretty sure you don’t have to go to USA for help. 

Wish there was more I could say to help you. 

I cant remember if you said you r been to your doctor. If you haven’t I think that would be a first step. 

Good luck xx

@BlueBay  The major hospitals in the state i am in do not have any eating disorder units the ONLY program in the entire state is 1 for teenagers in the community and the sate i was previously in also did NOT have a single eating disoder unit at all. and only had a community program which i applied to and was told they wouldnt take me because i was too complex. the closest one is still 8 hours away from me and it would have to be a private one because i am not a resident of that state. i really have looked into my options and i have been asking for years but everyone just turns me away and i honestly feel like this is affecting my physical health so badly at the moment but nobody cares and like i really do think it will eventually be what gets me. i just there is nothing left to do all i can do is cry at this point and even that i cant do because i just end up with a headache. i have tried so hard to get help with this issue but it just keeps getting ignored and i dont understand it is literally destryoing me but maybe i just really dont matter so no one cares enough. which is fine but i just wish if they werent going to help then they would stop having so many expectations of me. i am constantly tired and i just dont know what else i am meant to try i have been waiting to see a private psychologist for 6 months already and it will be at least another month and i just dont get what else i am meant to do. 

@Eden1919  I feel for you. Hopefully this new psychologist thst you’re waiting to see will be able to help you. 

❤️

@BlueBay  i really hope so to i am at my witts end with this. 

@Eden1919 it sounds like your doing everything you can. just keep taking it one day at a time. hopefully an appointment comes up soon for your new psychologist
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance