Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jojo2
Senior Contributor

My Nut shell

I always feel like im i  a nut shell ... fighting daily battles. Non stop. It never ends. I wish i could run away from it but i cant. Im so tired and worn out from life it self. 

When will it ever end. I just cant see past it. 

Is theRe anyone around to talk to. Feeling lost with my life

433 REPLIES 433

Re: Nut shell

Hi @Jojo2,
Happy to talk not sure I will be much help as i feel exactly the same at the moment

Hi @NameUnknown nice to meet you

Im just feeling down inn the dumps about everything

@Jojo2, I get the feeling down in the dumps and it seeming like its everything that makes you feel that way.
Over the last few weeks for me I have felt like i was over everything. I just wanted to run away.
I kinda still do, but I have 1 thing that really keeps me going and that one thing keeps me from from leaving.
Try and think about it is there 1 thing that keeps you going, that is the reason you get out of bed, that gets you through the day and makes you feel that even though bad things happen nothing will be bad enough to stop the effect that it has for you and it helps you to push through?

I nave 4 kids that do keep me going.  Which is good otherwise it would have ended ages ago. @NameUnknown 

But its still hard to get out of bed and do all the things that i have to do. Today my head is just spinning and i dont know how to stop it. I wish it wluld go away. I also feel like im getting sick to

Yeah my boy is what keeps me going.
And for me its voices having alters was a lifesaver growing up but now they are the main thing that stuffs up my day even if i have my switching under control i cant stop them in my head

Hi @Jojo2 Have you got time for things in your life that you enjoy? Something that makes you feel good about yourself. Just a little time for you to breathe and recover. Have you considered writing? You write very poetically naturally. Get your feelings and thoughts down on paper (or the computer). I do it and I find it helps me. It has become a passion. I actually feel good about something! Hooray! It wouldn't interfere with your life too much. You could do it at home when you get a spare 5 minutes.

I write poetry and prose and short stories all about my mental illness and other things.

Just a thought.

@NameUnknown i have alters to. Living wwith it is so hard i cant handle it. Especially with my 4 kids. 

Im mea tt to be studying but i cant even do that and starfing to come some of my meds. Its been really hard @joeblow

How are yous today 

Feeling really down today @joeblow@NameUnknown@Shaz51 

Its really nice to talk to yous 

And @Faith-and-Hope

Hi 👋

Just stopping by quickly. Out and about with my youngest now .... unplanned ..,,, but she is out of the house and wanting to do something ..... yay 🎉

Catch y’all later.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance