Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Here with you Hon Heart I know it was meant to be different and getting better - and it is so very hard that it is not for you Smiley Sad You just need to get through today - minute by minute - and I will sit with you for as long as you need Heart

It is okay @Snowie - more than okay - I am here for you Hon Heart

Hi @Snowie 

I am so sorry to hear of your pain this evening. It is such a tough time for many of us and a particularly togh day.

Please keep yourself safe. I really encourage you let the other forum members offer you the support and affection that is your due. Are you able to find support off the forum such as help services if you need more help tonight?

thinking of you,

Whitehawk

@Snowie Just as you have done for me sooooo many times Hon...

Sitting in the Dark | Bipolar Borderline

I've already tried them @Whitehawk 

it's of no use anyway

@Zoe7

Talk to me then @Snowie I have my listening eyes on tonight and you have my undivided attention Hon Heart

Try SANE chat @Snowie - whilst it is online - then I will be here afterwards for you Heart

I don't want to burden you hun @Zoe7 

I can't talk it out, it won't change the outcome.

It is no burden Hon - I care about you Heart Did you try SANE chat @Snowie - it is still available sweetheart. I can sit here with you as well.

Hi again @Snowie 

Oh I am sorry that you have not been able to find the support you need. The SANE help centre can offer you Chat, or a Phone call back until 10pm tonight on 1800 18 7263.

Other options are Lifeline 13 11 14.  Suicide Call Back on 1300 22 4636 and Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636. These are 24/7 services.

Please reach out for help off the forum if you need it now Snowie.

cheers

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance