Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Still with you @Snowie Heart

I have had 9 messages from the same Mum tonight - will have to answer all them tomorrow. We have been directed to not answer them outside of school hours which I understand but with so many it makes it harder. This is of course only going to increase as everything goes online next term - a bit daunting really but we will have to deal with it somehow.

That is a lot of messages @Zoe7 

Thank you for sitting with me.

I don't feel well now, I think I over did it.

Hopefully I will be sleep soon.

I cant control my thoughts, too much work

Happy to be here with you @Snowie I know how hard it is to have those thoughts and to feel so alone in it all. I hope you have just overdid it a little and you can sleep well Hon ...been there myself - safe enough but sleep needed as a result. Just going to stay here with you until sleep comes sweetheart Heart

Sleep shoul be here @Zoe7 

A few more to help and to calm me

Wish it would come soon

Hugs and hugs for your hard times my sweet sister @Snowie ❤️💜❤️💜❤️

Be careful Hon - we both know how fine that line is @Snowie I have taken my meds but won't kick in for another half hour or so (hopefully sooner). It is quite cold tonight so looking forward to snuggling into bed with Tobes. Is Izzy right by your side as usual?

3E982B2A-E296-4582-A493-E055366B7D8E.jpeg

@Snowie  💜💜💜

@Snowie I hope you are sleeping now Hon. Sending you so many hugs, a whole lot of love and Izzy tummy tickles. 🐶💕

@Snowie 💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance