Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Oscillation between two mind sets

I hear you @creative_writer but taking PRN doesn't make you a failure. It's one of the tools that help when you need support, like any other tool. It's taking care of yourself and that makes you strong and empowered, not a failure.

I can imagine how exhausting it must be to be in a constant fight with your brain. 😞

If PRN is helpful with this, I think you should look at it as a tool and utilise it. 

I’m sorry to hear that @creative_writer 💜

yes, maybe some lunch, nutrition combined with a break might be helpful? 🫂🙂

sorry to hear things are frustrating and uni isn’t a distraction that’s useful right now..is there space for you to get out and walk a little bit, look around listen to the birds, and feel sunshine? 
Kindly hoping to suggest something helpful sweetheart 💜🫂🌺

@lavenderhaze just took some PRN, I have been needing it more lately, I just hope things settle down, because life has been very chaotic lately. I miss the quieter mind.

@PinkFlamingo I has my lunch and will be making a matcha cuppa in a bit. I wish it was a nicer day outside in Melbourne, but it is cloudy. I feel like if I did go in the backyard, the neighbours cat might bounce on me lol 😂, she's not even ours but thinks she is. I saw her doing her everyday fence walking, I swear, cats are just naturally so smooth in their walks and are natural models, and I just trip over things 

Glad you’ve eaten @creative_writer 🙂🌺

Oh goodness, the cat sounds very gracefully territorial of the yard, it seems! 🤭

I hope you can feel a bit more settled as the day goes on, and holding space for you 🙂🌺💜

I hope it brings you some comfort and peace @creative_writer ❤️

I will catch up with you on Friday!

@PinkFlamingo yes she is very territorial. She also comes to the front yard, and she’s more talkative at the front. Not sure why she doesn’t meow as much in the back. I mean, she’s a cat, you can’t always understand cats. Once there was a male cat who kept chasing her, I think he was trying to create a friend, or maybe a girlfriend, who knows. She was very annoyed at the cat for coming into her space. Likewise she is annoyed at other cats too. I don’t think she the type to share.

I’m feeling a bit better now, I’m hoping things hold up. I am drained, need to catch up on my energy.

@lavenderhaze talk to you soon. I hope you enjoy your time away 💖

Yes, indeed cats are a confounding creature when it comes to understanding them, for sure @creative_writer 😊🌺

Glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better - I hope you can catch up a bit on energy while you’re feeling a bit more settled 💜🙂

@PinkFlamingo cats are certainly confounding. So are humans. I feel like we are way more complex.

I just hope this more peaceful state isn’t fleeting. I really do want to move on with my life and that’s hard when overwhelmed

Yes, I do agree there @creative_writer  🙂 humans are sometimes a confounding contradiction to confounding contradictions 😉

I hope along with you that the peacefulness is more long-lasting, and you can find the next footstep in the path to moving forward xx

Holding space for you, and always wishing you better days sweetheart 💜🌺

@PinkFlamingo I’ve already had meds doses increased twice already, don’t want to have to keep increasing it. I hate needing meds, but it’s what bipolar needs. It’s hard to treat it without meds. I also feel pressures, with marriage and having kids. Meds need to be carefully managed when pregnant. Maybe I am thinking too far ahead of myself. It’s probably about getting through now, the future will come when it does
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance