Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Psychologist not getting the message

Having that confidence and trust in your psychologist is important @Eden1919. Given that you feel that you don't click and aren't comfortable with the last couple of visits, it there anyone that you can talk to in order to see someone else? I know you've previously mentioned waiting 3 months, however, is it possible to expedite the process given your current situation?  

@Ali11  I have no idea what i am going to do about the psychologist but i dont have an appointment this week so i cant think about it next week. 

Step by step @Eden1919, sometimes that's all we can do. Did you write out some of those thoughts for next time?

@Ali11  not yet have been in a lot of physical pain this week and it has been setting everything back as far as tasks go. 

Sorry to hear about your physical pain @Eden1919, I can imagine everything takes a step back while you're dealing with that. Hope you are able to get some relief from the pain. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance