Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Relapse and Easter

I'm relapsing into my eating disorder again and Easter couldn't have come at a worse time. I don't know how to deal with it. I've been fasting for x hours and when I finally eat something I know I'll completely resign into my bulimia. All I'm seeing is the part of me that needs my ed because I've gained so much weight due to medication and illness over the year since my last relapse. 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Relapse and Easter

Sorry to hear that Easter is making things worse on that front, but it's good that you're aware and seeing the signs of it, @The-red-centaur. Sometimes if we catch ourselves on a pattern early enough we can change our environment so we don't slide any further. Do you have any methods or mantras you've been using to help you prior to Easter? Sending you love Heart

@The-red-centaur  Hi The-red-centaur I am so sorry that you feel yourself spiralling down like this. I know the pain that medication and weight gain causes. Am always here if you want to talk. greenpea xxxx

Hey there @The-red-centaur  I am sorry to read you're struggling. I just wanted to let you know we are all here for you xo

@The-red-centaur ed's suck here for you

I am sorry to read you're struggling. @The-red-centaur , we are her for you my friend xx

Thanks everyone.

@The-red-centaur, what did you do today Heart

@Shaz51 yesterday I slept until 4pm lol

@The-red-centaur Hope you are feeling better. Weight gain is such pits. I put on so much due to medication too. I have been walking for a few days and feel better in myself. It is a slow process. Hope you have a good day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance