Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wanna talk

Hi all

There is lots to talk about but also nothing to talk about. I came on here to talk about recent stuff that's happened but I got on here and wasn't sure what to talk about. I wanna chat but I don't know if I want to talk about recent events, stress or just ramble 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Wanna talk

@Former-Member  Hi BabyDragon do whatever you feel comfortable with 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea  being comfortable with talking isn't the issue. It's I'm not sure if it's going to help in this situation

@Former-Member  Hmmm ... do you want to tell me about it. sometimes just talking to someone can help sort it out in your own head. I am hear to help if you want 🙂

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member  Sometimes it is hard. I get it. Just feel so much inside and need to be expressed. Then don’t know how to start. Anyhow, take it easy. Hope you have a nice day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Meowmy and @greenpea 

Thanks for replying, it has been abit difficult for me the last few days feeling anxious and upset then feeling silly for feeling this way.

First I got told by a Jehovah's witness that I should have my child taken away from me because I don't go to church and that makes me unfit to be a mother.

Secondly, my great grandfather has advanced pancreatic cancer and liver & bowel cancer as well as a pacemaker and is disabled from a major stroke he had last year. He has been told it is unlikely he won't make it to the end of the year.

I want to visit him but he doesn't want to see anyone and Monday is probably the only chance I will get to see him before my son has an his operation and we go home.

Third is my son's operation I know it is only to get his tonsils and adenoids out but it has me anxious about things going wrong.

And then today a close friend of mine posted on Facebook that was going to end it, even put a photo up of how he was going to do it. So me and my partner rushed over to check he was okay turns out even though he is feeling suicidal he didn't intend to carry it out but after someone else called the police have a welfare check done he was taken to hospital

That is horrible to have gone through today @Former-Member and with all the other stuff happening it certainly does feel hard to cope with. Feeling for you Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

To be honest @Zoe7  I was relieved when I got there and he was okay. I had a friend that I was too late for when I was younger. It is something that doesn't leave you.

I found my pop when he died @Former-Member so I know first hand that that never leaves you. So glad he was okay and is getting the help he needs.

@Former-Member  Hi BabyDragon sorry to hear that life is throwing all these stressful events at you at the one time. Never saw my great grand parents (you are very lucky to have been able to have had your great grand father in your life). Respecting the way he wants to deal with his own mortality is very difficult but crucial in helping him deal with his own eventual death.

Strange the JW was so millitant and judgemental like that I know one who is super nice (probably the one of the most nicest and kindest people that I know). She is probably trying to convert me (haha) but nonetheless she knows that son2 wouldn't have a bar of any religion and respects that. You have just met a nasty person and is best ignored.

I had my tonsils taken out when I was little and never looked back and neither will your son :). Take care and be easy on yourself love greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance