Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Sans911 wow didnt i say anything!? Sorry! What a scatterbrain i am!

All tests come back clear and they dont know what is causing it. They said it might be the medications so i contacted the pdoc who is most unhelpful which means if it is that i may need to go off all my medications but maybe they might see about other scans. Im not to sure.

The other tests for the hormones etc i get back on monday when i speak to the gp so will also talk about whats happening kidney wise too... mondays a big day with lots of talking it seems..

I havent used my worry box tonight, im not finding it very effective atm so might need to just put ir to the side and bring it out again later to rekindle it abit.

If anyones still around.. can you just sit with me. No words needed

I'm still here lil Sis... I've not left you @outlander

Lots of things going on for you then atm @outlander. I can easily understand the overwhelming feelings. Hugs my 😇 angel

Thanks sis
Will you sit with me for little while?
Im going to try for abit of sleep but worried about the nightmares popping uo

@Sans911
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart

I'm here now are you ok?

Thanks @Former-Member just feel sick. Will you sit with me?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes I sure will, I am doing the MRE you recommended as I never even realised you were sent by GOD I believe to help me, you are my Earthly Angel today & I appreciate & love you very extra much always & you know that anyway! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I here with you & I will not leave just doiny the excersise ok! Heart

🙂 not leaving you!!

Thanks @Former-Member i do hope it helps. Let me know how you go. Itll probably take about 10minutes
Thanks Bella i very much appreciate and love u too.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance